Helluva Job BSims412 (&SFN)

Home Forums All StateFansNation Helluva Job BSims412 (&SFN)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ncsu_kappa
    Participant

Hey BSims412 and other SFN contributors but obviously BSims412 more than anyone else. Thank you for your continued diligence, updates, and excitement building that you have done throughout #Pack15’s recruitment. I’ve never been so excited to watch NC State play. My expectations were probably higher during the Amato/Phil years but since that was so long ago this is my first time being as informed about our recruits and excited about their potential.

I hope these guys are as underrated as you say. These WR’s seem like they will definitely push our guys in the right direction to start catching some passes.

Can’t wait – Thanks again

nav
    Participant

Yup, I second the congrats. Thanks for the hard work.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Seconded. I know f-ckall about recruiting, thank you for taking the time and effort to educate me like this. For free, I might add.

wolf71
    Participant

Couple of questions. Is Malik Douglas going to sign and any word on Anthony Rush from Cary?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Yeah, thanks so much for your work and contributions. Like BJD, I know nothing about recruting – so thanks for helping to keep everyone informed.

YogiNC
    Participant

Douglas is a no no on academics (Hey this ain’t the hill you know). What is the status overall, did everyone sign who was supposed to?

Smarter than the average bear

WTNY
    Participant

Thanks for the info!

I would suggest an improvement in the future. Keep a summary topic at the top of SFN that shows the current state during the day. 21 different topics is good for the rabid recruiting fan but for those of us not so inclined, an “executive summary” helps to understand the current state while linking to the insightful detail pieces.

Just my 2 cents.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I’d agree w/ WTNY – but I’m sure we both mean that in a constructive way! The work is fantastic.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Nice work and worth a few clicks imo.

tractor57
    Participant

Good work! Maybe the suggestions can be implemented next year with little discomfort but if not “Sir, may I have another?”

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I don’t really care to know anything about recruiting, but am always interested in the final product. So I really appreciate all of the work you put in to preparing these quick hitters to let us know about the kids coming into the FB program.

About the large number of threads…The original thought (as I understand it) was to put up an entry when Twitter let us know that the LOI was received. As I see it, there are two other ways to do it….Put everything up early and hope that all of the verbals hold….or put one entry up late after the LOIs are received. Personally, I don’t care which way it’s done, but the whiners need to decide if they want info early or late. 😉

tractor57
    Participant

Va that is why I have no real beef with the way things were done. For me (who is not a recruiting geek either) I can be quite happy with either choice. Once again I say well done here.

WTNY
    Participant

I guess I’ll own the whiner tag (although I was really whining last night in The Joel when we were down 20+!)

Just a humble suggestion from a one-time Pack blogger 🙂

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

If you waited until the Pack was done 20 to start whining, then you’re a better fan than I. I had to listen on the TuneIn app and gave up before the lead got that big.

ruffles31
    Keymaster

Fantastic job.

WV Wolf
    Keymaster

Agreed, I appreciate the time and effort putting all this info together.

Greywolf
    Participant

Thanks for all you do now and during the season.

Maybe one of the code jockeys on this list could set you up with something where you could list early enrollees at the top and list commits on the bottom. When a LOI comes in, move that commit to the top list. With a table set up ahead, it should go pretty smoothly for you and for those of us who like it neat and tidy. 🙂

Texpack
    Participant

Thanks to everyone who has the energy to compile all of the recruiting information. It’s greatly appreciated.

The way my brain works, I would post a list of out anticipated commits(with position, stars or whatever else)on signing day with a column to be filled in as signed or lost to whatever school. Any unexpected commits could be listed at the bottom. I’d update every hour which would be less posting that the individual posts for each signee. Just a suggestion from my feeble mind to the people who are way smarter than me.

Since somebody mentioned Whiners it’s time for some macaroni and cheese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFs0eyBcP7c

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Texpack’s vid:

Daniel_Simpson_Day
    Participant
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.