HA!!! MATTHEW DESTROYS THE SCALPERS!

Home Forums All StateFansNation HA!!! MATTHEW DESTROYS THE SCALPERS!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PackofMac
    Participant

Nothing I detest more than ticket scalpers sucking up good seats to only turn around and attempt to rape the average person a new one on the re-sale market. Just checked stub hub out of sheer boredom, ticket prices are dirt cheap for saturday. Eat that scalpers.

Greywolf
    Participant

Word of caution: Hurricane Matthew is going to skip North Carolina due to HB2.

Pack78
    Participant

^Good point, Grey…if Katrina could target Nawlins’ because of all of the ‘people of color’, then Matthew can definitely skip NC for HB2!

Adventuroo
    Participant

Greywolf….you obviously are NOT following the NWS tweets. Seems that the NWS has a “Psychological Profiling” Department. Staffed by PhD’s and MD’s of the Psychiataric realm…..their starting salaries are 6 figures and begin with a 3….

They study the “personality” of a major disaster and especially key in on “named” events. They are also influential in “adjusting” the forecast maps. A few days ago, they detected some unusual behavior…in that Matthew was beginning to show signs of TG….and really wanted to be renamed…Madeline. That shift in the TG index, when juxtaposed against the landscape of NC and HB2, resulted in a MAJOR shift to the RIGHT (OK, it should have BEEN LEFT), but Matthew decided to boycott NC. Thus the change in course….and everyone thought it was the upper jet stream and the approaching steering fronts (Fishel could do an hour on these).

Therefore, that is why it shifted. NOW, it is headed back to Florida….but don’t bet on it…

Back on POINT….I advised a member of our group to sell the extra LTR ticket on Monday….for FACE. If you followed the CL’s prices, the ND tickets were going for 2 – 4 X face. Parking passes were selling for MORE than the entire season’s total.

NOW, there is an ad for 2 tickets and PP in Section 10, Row B. “Make an offer. Looking for close to face value. Make an offer.” Econ 101….Law of Supply and LACK of Demand…

YogiNC
    Participant

Ummm… Roo, currently the projected path for Matthew, aka Madeline, was going to bypass NC and then meander around offshore. I guess after bypassing us he won’t be able to make up his mind. YMMV.

Smarter than the average bear

Adventuroo
    Participant

CL is now your basic Armenian rug market for tickets. Losses like this not seen since 1999…..

For the young’uns, that was the DOT.bomb bubble that Bubba’s administration served up.

Every cable network has its designated “Drowned Rat”. Some are working on their Dan Rather routine….. Tie me to a tree….tie down the camera…..keep the live feed going…. I’ll show you a REAL reporter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.