Greetings from Orlando

Home Forums All StateFansNation Greetings from Orlando

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    McCallum
    Participant

Braves 9
    Cards 2

McCallum

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Sounds real nice, you old lovable bag of sh!t.

Pack78
    Participant

I’ll see that and raise you Pack 21-Campbell 4…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

can we use this as the game thread for the louisville game?

McCallum
    Participant

Saw a wreck in the parking lot.

Truck tries to cut off car, car swerves and cuts off truck but hits other car.

Guy and 13 year old daughter get out of hit car. Man throws hands up and yells, guy in other car says “it was the asshole in the truck”. Guy in truck yells, “it was the asshole in the car”. 13 year old calls woman in truck passenger side a whore. Female passenger in truck calls 13 year old a bitch.

Mind you, this is all just 10 ft in front of me and Jr. We had the back up on the SUV watching traffic because an State man knows better to fight traffic.

Fingers go up, horns blare and they all sat in traffic glaring at each other for probably 3O minutes.

McCallum

McCallum
    Participant

Nothing says intimidation like a bunch of Asian Duke undergraduates singing Journey songs.

Montgomery County raises a Budweiser and says up yours geeks.

McCallum

4in12
    Participant

In Montgomery County, Maryland I’m pretty sure that would be a craft brew.

McCallum
    Participant

MC, NC

Home of Cathy’s Place, Coldest Beer Around!

McCallum

ancsu87
    Participant

Nothing says intimidation like a bunch of Asian Duke undergraduates singing Journey songs.

McCallum

Being married to an asian that made me LOL ……

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… Bro Mc — it’s always good to hear from you …

just like a snowstorm — you never know when, how much or where…

Since you’re all about ‘local’ restaurants…
    IF it’s still open, check out Osceola Fish House on the main hwy thru town about 10 miles south of Disney World towards Melbourne … The sign used to say “Best Seaford in Florida” which considering Osceola County is landlocked, that’s a statement…

Ask for the “Florida Cracker Special”….

That sign didn’t lie…

AND did you get that job you applied for at Disney World?
    That would be a little culture shock for an old man from the hills of North Jawja, but you might teach ’em something…

-byob – BOTB

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    McCallum
    Participant

Listen up Bub.

There are few relationships more strained than that which exist between me and and the state of Florida especially the God forsaken Orlando area. If carpet bombing was the special at the aforementioned fish house (didn’t find it yet) then I’d order it twice/day.

The place is a big zero. Fake in every manner from the unwashed foreign masses that pour in like mid summer green flies to cow sh.it to the well kept landscapes which are worked to erase the natural swamp and savannah of the area to fantasy world of rodents and H5N7 carries, I simply can not wait to get the damn hell out of here.

McCallum

YogiNC
    Participant

I-4 is a madhouse all it’s own. I ain’t fond of the drive to rawlee through the Clayton bypass (talk about STOOOOOPID, thanks DOT) but it’s got nuttin’ on that I-4 train wreck. The few times I’ve been through there over the past 15 – 20 years I am surprised they don’t have a road rage shootin everyday.

Smarter than the average bear

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.