Getting Ready for the Tournament…

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Getting Ready for the Tournament…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Mr. Dog’s Showgirls ???

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Seems appropriate. Discussing ‘strategy’.

Three games taken from the Pack is not enough 🙂

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… probably “smarter” than they would like for us to think… too…

We just GOTT to be one step quicker than they are… that’s all.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

We (5 of us) set up our motorhome/RV complex at the GC Monday morning. Our “priority” number lets us get there a day early. We will not actually “occupy” our village until Wednesday. Will put up my WP Flag Pole and “Mark” my spot after the winds die down today.

Heard from one member of the group that went over on Tuesday, which is the normal early RV check-in date. He said they were lined up into the street. Had not seen that in years. He is the wagonmaster and been doing this since the mid 90’s or so….

Sounds like the tourney will be better attended and that the folks from the “northern” climes might have a far greater (% wise) representation.

The WPC told me that they had a FEW books that were turned in by some of the member schools and that they were actually selling them on a first-come/first-served basis, but they also recommended binoculars and supplemental oxygen bottles.

This was the first year in maybe 4 that the WPC did not do a mass….”Aren’t YOU lucky??? We have books for the masses….” emailing. Maybe the number of schools and the economy or whatever.

Will be interesting to see what it looks like when I get there this PM.

GO PACK…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.