Gameday enhancements coming to Carter-Finley

Home Forums All StateFansNation Gameday enhancements coming to Carter-Finley

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

We all love the gameday experience in Raleigh and recognize that it is under appreciated by anyone who has never had the pleasure of sitting in the at
    [See the full post at: Gameday enhancements coming to Carter-Finley]

tjfoose1
    Participant

Really?

I think the two additional public entry gates into the stadium, the pedestrian bridge over Trinity, and in-seat vending are all much more prominent.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Live DJ….in-game?

smh

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Live DJ….in-game?

Perhaps the DJ will play more than four ancient songs over and over and over and over all year, like the band does. And I am not talking about the two fight songs or Alma Mater.

rthomas44
    Participant

The Power Sound of The South is the only music I care about at the game and I don’t care what they play

Greywolf
    Participant

You want to make game day enhancements? Put some of those dancing girls (long, tight, black pants) back on the sidelines in the northwest corner of the end zone. 🙂

dmt321
    Participant

You know what would enhance the game day experience

A GOOD PRODUCT ON THE FIELD!

lom75
    Participant

Game day enhancements? How about bathrooms for the lots? I for one am tired of dark and not maintained port-a-potties. (Stadium southeast)

MrPlywood
    Participant

Live DJ? Contests? I go to a lot of hockey games up here, and they have exactly that. I find that such “in game” distractions take away from the action. They play songs at every available stoppage, right up to the puck drop. Don’t get me wrong, I’m good with songs/music that adds to the game, something to rile up the crowd, etc. But typically the selection is something popular that has no relevance to the contest at hand.

They play the games during longer stoppages. I’m fine with between period stuff, whatever. But hell, if you need “entertainment” during the freaking game, you’ve got issues.

Get off my lawn!

13OT
    Participant

If NCSU officials are serious about gameday enhancements in the stadium, they’d pull the audio plug on that GD scoreboard!

Pack78
    Participant

^^Agreed, Ply…on the field action by the Pack does not need enhancement; especially when Ron Cherry is wearin’ the stripes.

TheCOWDOG

Enhancements is a word like…moist.

I don’t get any connection to gameday experience.

Wait…there was this one time…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.