Game Thread – Wolfpack Football vs Colonels of Eastern Kentucky

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread – Wolfpack Football vs Colonels of Eastern Kentucky

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Troll, did you put any coin on clempson to cover 19 spread.

I did not. Too early for me to be taking too much action just yet, but I did get the Michigan spread and lost it back on Rutgers spread. Got some dough on the Ducks/MSU over 67 though… hoping the defenses stand around and scratch their asses, but even if they don’t I still like it.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Oh, and the Vols are looking mighty good with a 14 point lead over Boomer. Butch Jones got it going on in Knoxvegas.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Now we’re talking.
    Let’s squash these bugs.

Wufpacker
    Participant

BJD, to reference your earlier query…I have no clue about TV for the ODU game. Originally, I thought ASN might be analogous to RSN, but apparently it’s not. FWIW, nearly all of ODU’s games are listed as ASN. Which makes me think next week will be a TV dead zone thingy.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Oh, I woke the teenagers up whooping at the Everton fixture this morning.

COYB!!!!!!!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

thought the ACC had a contract with ESPN to broadcast ALL of their games.. my assumption is it’ll be on espn3.. if not guess it wouldn’t pain me to have to watch some SEC

Wufpacker
    Participant

thought the ACC had a contract with ESPN to broadcast ALL of their games.. my assumption is it’ll be on espn3.. if not guess it wouldn’t pain me to have to watch some SEC

Hopefully, yes.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

BJD, it was very enjoyable seeing Brendan Rodgers and the Scousers look completely clueless in Old Trafford. Benteke did bury the early leader for Goal of the Year, though.

Wufpacker
    Participant

BTW…I called correctly the Black/Red mosaic = maroon.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

A couple of Colonels got demoted by the Wolfpack’s blocking on that return. Not one but two blasts as Cherry streaked by.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The home team controls the teevee coverage. So the ACC/ESPN3 deal means nada. I am hoping for FoxSportsGo, maybe.

I saw 3-1, and even though I knew it meant Utd ahead of my Blues, it still meant another kick in the nuts to the Shite, and I smiled contentedly.

Texpack
    Participant

Workmanlike after the initial penalty fest.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Boy does South Carolina stink again this year. Down 17-7 to UK.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Considering that I can’t see the game, at least the score looks more like it.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Nice throw by Jalen McLendon while he was rolling out, which he follows up with another short completion.

I think we’re going to be okay after Brisette.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Considering that I can’t see the game, at least the score looks more like it.

A LOT better discipline and execution in the second half. We’re playing a lot of younger kids now.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Interesting article via Twitter:

26% of parents with high-school athletes think they’re raising a pro. Most of them are wrong. http://nyti.ms/1K14n2l

Wufpacker
    Participant

199 yds on the ground. So close.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack completes the shutout.
    35-0 final.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Alpha, without even reading the article, I’ll guess that the actual number of high schoolers becoming pros is more like 0.001%

Wulfpack
    Participant

Boomer Sooner rumbles back and top the Vols in 2 OT. Bad day for the SEC.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Is ‘Troll channeling his inner ’44?

SaccoV
    Participant

Here’s hoping that the outstanding work of the 2nd-stringers on offense jumpstarts the 1st team. A decent performance overall, but the first half was so underwhelming. The worst part for me was Brissett fumbling once and then attempting a terrible throw while already in the grasp. No need to play hero ball against EKU in the 2nd quarter.

4in12
    Participant

I found this link to ASN

Enter your zip code into “FIND YOUR STATION”. Mine showed five outlets. No idea which one might be carrying the game.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.