Friday Funny: New Yorker on UNC

Home Forums All StateFansNation Friday Funny: New Yorker on UNC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Link U.N.C. Boosters Outraged That Some Athletes Took Real Classes CHAPEL HILL (The Borowitz Report) — An organization of University of North Carolina
    [See the full post at: Friday Funny: New Yorker on UNC]

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hat tip to the New Yorker for that one … not bad!

SFN Twitter – Nice burn re: Washburn. Not much any holes can come back with on that.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Roy Williams: “I want ya’ll to know something….I know without a doubt that at the time when y’all say that I knew what I know I didn’t know, I’ll be damned if I knew anything about knowing anything so it’s impossible to actually know what you’re talking about even now that I know you know that I knew what I knew, ya know”

eas
    Participant

^^^ That right there is funny….

redcanine
    Participant

^^Nice one, Gault. LOL

Adventuroo
    Participant

Ah, YES….Chris….

A mind and talent are terrible things to waste……

He could have been Jameius Winston’s patron saint….

Just think….instead of barely getting by and floating bad paper in Hickory, he could be smoking a big cigar and talking trash to John Swofford’s secretary….and have his OWN personal parking space….right next to Johnny’s in the Tjah Exec Lot in Greensboro…

But, he fell for a fast talking Italian’s charm…and, probably, promises….

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Wish I’d thought of this earlier, the cherry on top of this article would have been a quote/quip ‘that they expected their investigation to wrap-up by Friday’.

Greywolf
    Participant

^

the cherry on top of this article … ‘that they expected their investigation to wrap-up by Friday’.

Oh yeah. Wrapped up by Friday.

Hungwolf
    Participant

“The coaches’ responsibility should be to encourage kids to go to class, participate in class and do work,” Bubba Cunningham (UNC AD) said.
    Couldn’t have said it better myself.
    No class+No work+No participation = Coach didn’t do his job! Should be Fired!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.