Football Projections in June – Never Too Early!!

Home Forums StateFans Football Football Projections in June – Never Too Early!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pack1997
    Participant

I was looking at the schedule and trying to predict what our record will be. Like every year it comes down to what we will do against Clemson, FSU, and oddly enough WVU. I have us going 9-3 but really my heart says 8-4. I expect a WTF game, just not sure which one. See projected results below.

JMU – W
    GA State – W
    WVU- L (50/50 game)
    @ Marshall – W
    UVA – W
    BC -W
    @ Clemson – L
    @ Syracuse – W but most likely close
    FSU – L
    Wake – W
    @ UL – W
    @ UNC – W

WolftownVA81
    Participant

I would also put JMU in the 50/50 category. They always seem to be in the hunt for the Div II title (FBS).

john of sparta
    Participant

es·sen·tial·ly…no clue. place your bets.

Fastback68
    Participant

Is State rebuilding or reloading?? The “replacing 9 defensive starters” line sounds daunting and it will obviously be the key to a great season. It shouldn’t be an excuse when so many players played significant minutes last year. Ted Roof is going to fix the secondary, right? Special teams has quality depth and Dunn can kick field goals from 70 yards.

Start out 6-0 and get all 3 phases humming before the 5 game gauntlet. Grind unx into a fine paste.

In essence, overachieve. 10-2

And for god’s sake, make sure the backup quarterback gets plenty of playing time. I know Finley has major nfl aspirations but he doesn’t need to take every snap to get there. Why brisett was in every play, besides McClendon’s fumble, his senior year is still a mystery. I smell another transfer qb scenario next year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.