Finally someone breaks the silence

Home Forums All StateFansNation Finally someone breaks the silence

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    phcqmfd
    Participant
    tractor57
    Participant

Yes coming from the Prez of a school that left the ACC – not that I disagree with the thought but I suspect little will happen.

44rules
    Participant

I agree nothing will happen. But I break into song and the thought …

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Got to luv the turtles

NOTHING will EVER ’cause me to starting liking the twerps…

Yeah… they left the ACC…. and they still can’t resist sticking their fingers in the HOLES….

Nothing changes….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Pack1997
    Participant

Holes are made to have things stuck in them………just saying

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

P97 —
    drumroll… then….

J.P. Morgan would smile and flip her locks and…
    Chuck Barris would say… “GONG!!!”

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    tractor57
    Participant

Only after clapping his hands 🙂

gso packbacker
    Participant

I find it funny as hell. Not sure exactly what all motives he has, but if Coaches get to talk “politics”, then why not University Presidents about academics and athletics. Sure, maybe a breach of protocol, but sometimes you gotta go straight to the “Triple Dog Dare”.

I am sure the folks in Chapel Hill are, aw .hell, who cares

tractor57
    Participant

I can’t say I disagreee with theMD Prez except I don’t think the death penalty is in play – just look at SMU and the lasting effects.

phcqmfd
    Participant

That is what the cheaters deserve. Would be nice to see UNCheat get done to them what San Fran did after a scandal in the 50s. They won back to back titles in Bball, only to completely crush the program forever because of cheating.

phcqmfd
    Participant

Only thing better would have been Bill Friday, when his sorry ass was alive, say they deserve the death penalty in five or six sports.

BassPacker
    Participant

Stated this in another post as to why nothing will happen to UNC from NCAA. They are too big a cash cow for NCAA and perhaps even the ACC.
    UNC reporting today that the “championship” banner had already reached profits of 9 million in merchandising sales. With expectations for it to double, looks like that 18 million investment was well spend. NCAA will make millions off any sales by UNC championship merchandising as all must carry the NCAA licensing logo. Cheaters do win…

TheCOWDOG

Historically, UNx is no more of a cash cow for the NCAA than any one of 20, or so, schools.
    Included in the high sellers of merch is Penn State and SoCal.
    SEC teams consistantly hold the top 9-10 spots.

Remember, NCAA revs come from 81% TV contracts with 18% in championship ticket sales and licensed products.

highstick
    Participant

Bring it on NCAA! Maybe we can go to a conference without the Holes!

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/news/north-carolina-hb2-acc-championships-ncaa-boycott-unc-nc-state/rqtmr53jqdub12gtili3pwdei

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

WolfWiz11
    Participant
    gso packbacker
    Participant

Loved when Bob Ryan says “We must ask if its Alumni and fans care that left unresolved is one of the most egregious cases of academic fraud in the history of college sports”.

No, actually we don’t. All of us here in NC already know the answer.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.