EXPERT: FALLOUT FROM NCAA SCANDAL COULD HURT UNC IN MAJOR WAYS

Home Forums All StateFansNation EXPERT: FALLOUT FROM NCAA SCANDAL COULD HURT UNC IN MAJOR WAYS

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mhcstatefan
    Participant
    44rules
    Participant

Would love it if it came true. But until something happens, all I expect are crickets. Some great lines in this:

“Schemed, long-term, deliberate,” said Gurney.

Still, Gurney said what happened at Carolina over 18 years trumps it all
    “The worst case in the history,” Gurney said. “There is nothing that even comes close to the level and the magnitude of this case.”

The one place Gurney took issue with Wainstein was his relative absolution of Roy Williams and what he says he knew about the sham classes.
    “That kind of defies logic to me, and I think the NCAA will take a long look at that issue,” he said.
    The NCAA can take a very different view of Williams’ culpability. Their new rules state that a head coach is responsible either way.
    When asked if Williams is out of the woods in Gurney’s mind, he replied, “Not by a long shot.”

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Come on guys….

It doesn’t take an “expert” to figure all this out… unless by definition and “expert” is anyone who has absolutely no connections to any ACC school…. either that or…

Everybody at SFN is a fugging “expert”!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.