Eric Leak Is Under a Federal Investigation

Home Forums All StateFansNation Eric Leak Is Under a Federal Investigation

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Like a infected boil that just won’t go away, former Wolfpack player Erik Leak just won’t leave NC State athletes alone, despite being sent a dissocia
    [See the full post at: Eric Leak Is Under a Federal Investigation]

wufpup76
    Keymaster

It is important to note before sports media partisans and message board lunatics try to make the connection, the University, the athletics department and coaches are not being implicated, and in fact, the school had already taken legal steps to distance itself from Leak as much as possible before any of these alleged events occurred.

And yet, shockingly, WRAL sensationalizes the headline and story to the best of their ability. Oh, and it’s the top story at WRAL.

“WRAL Investigates”. Yep, great work. Any other schools around here worthy of “investigating” and putting up as the #1 story? Any at all? No???

Ok.

Can’t wait for the next NC State athletics associated “story”.

“Man who attended NC State football games robs bank in California.”

I hate that I even have to watch CBS affiliated programming on that station. Oh and just in case anyone sees this before clicking the WRAL link, here’s the archived version of the link:

Archive

If you’re not familiar, what this does is to capture web content, regardless of it is edited or deleted in the future. Plus, it’s a way to share a link without giving any page hits to the website in question. It’s incredibly useful in my opinion. Down with clickbait!

You can use it at https://archive.today/

RedReid
    Participant

I think the funny thing about this story is that CJ had to buy a $137,000 car with in 10 days of signing. Spend that money Son!!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

^ and the first thing I heard from the Knicks fan in my office was about how terrible his attitude and work ethic were, from jump street. Some things never change…

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

CJ was a decent player for us so I wish him well but boy some people just can’t get out of their own ways. For every blessing they have worked so hard to put themselves in position to receive/been bestowed on them they will let themselves piss it away.

Good luck to you CJ wherever you are

theghost
    Participant

from WRAL – “Although he’s violated those terms at least twice, the university has not outlined any further punishment for Leak.”

Banned from campus, games, and any contact with any athletes – what “further punishment” would the esteemed news organization propose? Publish derogatory cartoons about him? Take back his letter jacket? It’s a university, not a mafia organization.

ryebread
    Participant

The N&O and WRAL will do more with this than they’ve done with the entire UNC scandal.

It’s kind of a shame about Amerson and CJL. Both seemingly had limitless potential and were always a bit “distracted.”

Texpack
    Participant

Everybody does it.

Tuffy2
    Participant

Even if I didn’t know that Bill Leslie(anchor) for WRAL went to carolina he just has that usual TARHOLE smiley boy look on his face. I been waiting along time to say that. So there!

TheCOWDOG

Rye….come on.

The N&O has rightiously blistered Unx.

WRAL failed the first time with this story, and by tomorrow morning, it will vanish like dust in the wind.

Besides, I rather appreciate a story that will make Hole folks look just as stupid as the “reporter,” when they attempt to draw comparisons to their tragic mess.

leroy corso
    Participant

This is right up there with the “NC State may have too many athletes on the 3rd floor of the College Inn” article.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Where there’s smoke…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

… you’ll find Smokey.

Texpack
    Participant

from WRAL – “Although he’s violated those terms at least twice, the university has not outlined any further punishment for Leak.”

Banned from campus, games, and any contact with any athletes – what “further punishment” would the esteemed news organization propose? Publish derogatory cartoons about him? Take back his letter jacket? It’s a university, not a mafia organization.

UNC-CH would have put him on double secret probation.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Frau Yow obviously should have hobbled him after dragging his lifeless body out of that Mustang in a driving blizzard.

OK wait…there’s a slight chance that was a movie I saw.

In any case…YOU CAN’T USE FRADULENT MEDICAID MONEY TO BUY A COCKADOODIE PORSCHE!!!!

C’mon Man!!!

tdouble
    Participant

I’m sure Eric Leak didn’t associate or do anything unbecoming prior to these kids declaring themselves professional athletes. No way a guy that stole millions from NC Medicaid would do such a thing. Got to think everything is way above board.

JasonP
    Participant

I’m sure Eric Leak didn’t associate or do anything unbecoming prior to these kids declaring themselves professional athletes. No way a guy that stole millions from NC Medicaid would do such a thing. Got to think everything is way above board.

Any proof or citations beyond your gut? Maybe he had some relationships with the boys in blue.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

And Eric Leak + NC State should suffer the consequences if so. That said:

1) Proof?

2) Kind of a huge difference between doing all you can, legally speaking, to get rid of a known wart (NC State) as opposed to actively encouraging warts and then attempting to cover up their existence and/or lie about your own involvement (Cheats).

F Wral for this complete mockery of ‘objective’ reporting.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.