Director Cup Ranking

Home Forums All StateFansNation Director Cup Ranking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    phcqmfd
    Participant

Don’t look now but our overall athletics has not been this good ever!!! Dr. Yow has seen the largest move up the ranking from 80+ to top 25 over her tenure. We are the only ACC ten in the top 10 after the fall sports. With good men’s and women’s b-ball, wrestling, men’s and women swimming and diving, Rifle, men’s and women track and field, gymnastics plus baseball and softball we have a chance to finish in the top ten at the end of Year. Looks like we are finally crawling out of the big &$&$$@# hole fowlup put us in.

Mens wrestling has a shot at a national title this year as does men’s swimming(outside shot) both Yow hires.

When was the last time you could say with a straight face we could win a NATTY in any sport

Go Pack

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Someone else posted a thread similar to this a week or so ago and I believe it got zero responses. Guess some folks rather not admit Yow is doing a friggin awesome job and we’re lucky to have her.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I want to know when we’re going START D-1 Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse…

Then I’ll talk about a ‘Directors Cup’…
    which actually has very little to do with any opinions about Dr. Debbie’s job performance…

I know she loves the Wolfpack!

BUT…There’s more than a few quality kids here in North Carolina who would love to suit up for the PACK instead of heading off to smaller D-1 and D-2 schools just so they can play college ball…

Why NOT?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.