Congrats To Keatts and the Pack

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Congrats To Keatts and the Pack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Congrats, guys. Great season. Let’s keep it going Thursday in Wichita against Seton Hall. Winner draws top seed Kansas Saturday.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

+100

The Ghosts on the South Smoking Porch have broken out the bourbon and the cigars on a Sunday…

fwiw… NONE of ’em gotta go to work tomorrow….

— byob B.OTB

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    GoldenChain
    Participant

fwiw… NONE of ’em gotta go to work tomorrow….

Don’t rub it in…….. still have to do ‘da man’s’ bidding tomorrow, anyway.

Texpack
    Participant

Keatts did an outstanding job this season, from cobbling together a roster to figuring out how to use them all. He rode the hot hand, he searched for the right combination, he dealt with big guy foul trouble and he bought some ice cream. He got Al Freeman to only play hero ball at the end of the shot clock. He recognized the selflessness and versatility of Torin Dorn. This team had almost no margin for error. One more loss and we’re in the NIT. The Pitt comeback. Al’s 7 for 7 performance in Cheater Hill. Markell’s cold blooded three in the Carrier Dome. They were all necessary to get us in. This team will go down as one of my all time favorite State teams for sure. Time to go beat the Pi ates. (No rrrrrr)

GoldenChain
    Participant

I agree Texpack.
    I came into this season thing it was a ‘throw away season’; 1st year coach, few returning players, scratched up combo of grad transfers. It had the hallmarkings of a 16-16 season, if that.
    Just to beat unx and Duke would have made it a successful season but to get a piece of 3rd place and beating 5 ranked teams?

If were going to have one-n-dones it makes you wonder if we should just go after these grad transfers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.