Clemson game thread: Game #1 of 11 game win streak

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Clemson game thread: Game #1 of 11 game win streak

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

DSJ has athletic ability but no court awareness or ability to play team ball. If I were an NBA scout, I am not jumping up and down with excitement and certainly not a lottery pick in my opinion. Give me Lo Brown all day.

lol I’m sure you have a bright future as an NBA GM

Texpack
    Participant

I wonder if Gott will fly back with the team to clean out his office or stay in NYC for some “networking?”

Adventuroo
    Participant

In WRAL interview, several pro teams have reached out to him. Direct Quote.

Follow up comment was he was a COLLEGE man….

Translated….Pro team wants him to line up groupies….

He prefers to do his hunting on campus.

You can’t make this stuff up. He said it.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Gott’s probably catching a cab to Bristol after the game…..

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

This dude would rather have a development league PG vs taking an 18 year old playing, for all intents and purposes, without a coach in his freshman year of college and still managing to be in top 5 in ppg and #1 in the conference in assists per game in the conference. Good luck! Do you have a fantasy NBA league you play in? Can I get in that?

BJD95
    Keymaster

We are merde, guys. It’s almost like our coach blows goats.

Fastback68
    Participant

Networking as in poon

Mike
    Participant

This dude would rather have a development league PG vs taking an 18 year old playing, for all intents and purposes, without a coach in his freshman year of college and still managing to be in top 5 in ppg and #1 in the conference in assists per game in the conference. Good luck! Do you have a fantasy NBA league you play in? Can I get in that?

No, I want a guy who makes the players around him better. I said he has athleticism but it’s time to learn the game. But frankly, I see the attitude and the lack of court sense and I would not want him on my team until he learns the game and makes others better. Not denying the talent but talent alone does not cut it and our season is proof of that.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Eagle’s line….Yow singing to GOTT.

You see it your way….

I see it mine….

But we both seeing it slipping away

Texpack
    Participant

Networking as in poon

Probing questions are a key part of any networking event.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

No, I want a guy who makes the players around him better. I said he has athleticism but it’s time to learn the game. But frankly, I see the attitude and the lack of court sense and I would not want him on my team until he learns the game and makes others better. Not denying the talent but talent alone does not cut it and our season is proof of that.

Do you know the difference between DSJ and Lo Brown in his junior year?

#1) One has 2 more years of college experience
    #2) and was coached by Bobby Lutz

Fastback68
    Participant

I wonder if Gott would play defense if Doris Burke was the last in bar option.

tvp1
    Participant

PUT BEEJAY IN THE DAMN GAME GOTT!

Mike
    Participant

Do you know the difference between DSJ and Lo Brown in his junior year?

#1) One has 2 more years of college experience
    #2) and was coached by Bobby Lutz

How many guys have had a career scoring night with DSJ guarding him? I use the term guarding loosely. My point was the conversation earlier in the season DSJ vs Lo – at this stage I would take Lo. Yes he had Lutz and yes he had more experience but if I am an NBA GM I am looking for guys who play a team game especially from the PG slot.

Adventuroo
    Participant

I’ll bet she would drug him and get a bellman to carry him up to her room the way she gushed over him the last time she did our game.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Guess Lo Brown’s been busy making his team in China so much better the past 4 years. Heck he’s been so spectacular that a few days ago he got picked up by a .500 NBA development league team, Grand Rapids Drive.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Yes he had Lutz and yes he had more experience but if I am an NBA GM I am looking for guys who play a team game especially from the PG slot.

lmao okay bud. That’s great. However, to be frank, taking Lo Brown over DSJ right now to build an NBA team around would be retarded.

Mike
    Participant

All game long the announcers are talking about how lackadaisical we are, how disappointing we are as a team. Now they are defending Gott and what a mistake it is to let him go.

The REASON they have talked all game long is the reason it is time to go. Clueless.

Texpack
    Participant

Back to back losing seasons for the first time in 95 years. That is why the man lost his job

Wulfpack
    Participant

Agreed Mike. They really are clueless.

tvp1
    Participant

All game long the announcers are talking about how lackadaisical we are, how disappointing we are as a team. Now they are defending Gott and what a mistake it is to let him go.

The REASON they have talked all game long is the reason it is time to go. Clueless.

It’s baffling.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

And to lose so suddenly……

Wulfpack
    Participant

Best PG in the ACC and cant win more than 4 games in conference. That tells you something.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Observations

State fans should relate to the Art guy in commercial where he sits in shower and screamed.

Brownell’s probably safe for another year….Wade might be in hunt now.

Hope DSJ has “other” earning skills….If he goes Pro, he will join a long line of ex State players destitute after their career is over.

Fastback68
    Participant

Finally it’s over. Any of you sobs going to the gamecock fb game. I want my ribbon.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.