Cat: Leaving State About Daughter

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Cat: Leaving State About Daughter

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Keymaster

Wheeeeee mysterious disappearing comments.

It was in pending. Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah, that spam filter is set to kill.

Yeah I cannot figure out what sets it off. Like I said let me know and I will go in and fix it now that I know how.

ryebread
    Participant

I’ve got two kids. You’d better believe that I’m teaching them “no kids until you are 30.” While there are always outliers and exceptions, there are a handful of ways to derail life early and having a kid while still a kid yourself is one of them.

StateRed44
    Participant

30 is a little too late. Have them, get them out the door, then you can have your fun in your 40’s and 50’s.

If you are treating your children like kids in their 20’s you are part of their problem, just saying

ryebread
    Participant

Statered44: I like 30 because you are fully established, have played hard, probably are secure in your career and are able to go after it in parenting.

I was personally way, way too selfish in my 20s. I wasn’t a screw up, but I would not have been as good a parent as I would like to think that I am. I’d have resented the kids making the sacrifices that I am happy to make now.

walton
    Participant

I think it was the right decision for Cat even if he didn’t have a daughter.

I don’t see how he could have improved his stock significantly with another year at State. In fact, look what happened when Julius Hodge stayed his senior year.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.