Cat Barber ‘unstoppable’ vs Pitt

Home Forums All StateFansNation Cat Barber ‘unstoppable’ vs Pitt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

In Cat Barber’s first 56 games as NC State Wolfpacker he hit seventeen three pointers. In his last ten games as a Wolfpacker he has hit nineteen three
    [See the full post at: Cat Barber ‘unstoppable’ vs Pitt]

nav
    Participant

I need some more test runs of this version of Cat and I can officially upgrade his firmware version from 2.0 to 3.0.
    But even if he stays at 2.0, I likey very, very much.

StateRed44
    Participant

Going up against better competition today, hope he can continue to stay hot.

PapaJohn
    Participant

I’m confident that Cat will play well, but I think we’ll need RT and/or TL to shoot really well tonight.
    Last Duke game our bigs got 20 RB & 35 PTS, I think we’ll need all of that again. When’s the last time we did that? Last night by comparison we played really well, and they got 13 RB and 21 PTS.

WTNY
    Participant

Another Key: can our “Bigs” stay out of foul trouble? Particularly Freeman and Anya.

Always a challenge against Duke.

JeremyH
    Participant

While I’m confident that Cat will continue to conquer the world, IMO are still too dependent on jump shooting. For a deep run in either tournament we’re going to need more offensive production from the bigs, which puts some focus on Abu. Notice the lull in the first half when Lacey got the fouls and Turner was cold. By the way I’m rooting for all teams that had to play an extra game today, in the event State advances, at least the exhaustion aspect ought to be even : )

JeremyH
    Participant

ugh FSU is outmatched

BJD95
    Keymaster

He smiled during the first half. I don’t recall EVER seeing him smile during a game before.

Fastback68
    Participant

Just watched the game on DVR. That was simply beautiful basketball by Cat. Cat keeping the ball alive, Lacey getting the loose ball and then to Turner for the jam. Just Wow! I hope Washington, Lee and Cody get some quality minutes and contribute tonight.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Stray Cat Strut

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yay! MUSIC TIME!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.