Cat Barber 2014-2015 Breakout Candidate

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Cat Barber 2014-2015 Breakout Candidate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    redisgood
    Participant

A nice write-up by cbssports.com (imagine that) touting Cat as one of 5 breakout candidates for next year. I thing they are spot on in their assessment.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24519400/five-breakout-players-for-the-2014-15-college-basketball-season

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

State will definitely need that kind of season out of Cat.

tractor57
    Participant

It is not unreasonable to expect some growth in Cat’s game next season. In the past season I did see quite a bit and with a summer to work on the identified holes in his game on this level he can become awesome. At this point it takes determination and work. I agree the Pack will need that growth in his game.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Good for CBS. I guess with Jeff Goodman gone they find a way to recognize that we exist.

It’s a good call as Cat really showed improvement the last couple of weeks of the season. If we can reduce his awful unforced turnovers (at times he seems to have hands of stone) and continue to hit that pull up outside jumper then he will take a huge leap next year.

Give CBS credit as they also recently picked Trevor Lacey as one of the top five transfers in the country.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Give it unti early February, and I bet that you will all have seen the light and become crazy Cat people like me. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.