- This topic has 26 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Home › Forums › All StateFansNation › Calling BS on Science
yep… I had to read it three or four times, ignoring the heavy mathematics, to get the gist…
1. Time is a figment of Man’s imagination.
2. When you take ‘Time’ out of the equation, everything gets simple.
3. And everything connects in a really cool, artful, image.
And all of this applies to areas other than quantum physics…
There are other hypotheses that have been proposed besides dark matter/energy to explain the phenomena that led to the theory of dark matter. There have also been observations that tend to call into question the reliability of the theory of dark matter.
What is the theory of dark matter?
Thanks for helping me out. I apologize. I think I was wrong to use some of the terms in the way that I used them. I was probably wrong about other things as well.
I did not see the show mentioned and should have kept quiet.
I was thinking along the lines of the Lambda Cold Dark Matter Model in Cosmology but my posted sentences do not make sense as I read them now. I may not understand it enough to comment on it anyway so I will stop my prattle now.