Broncos/Pats Game Thread

Home Forums StateFans Football Broncos/Pats Game Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

I am very, very nervous. Would really enjoy PeyPey vs. RW in the Super Bowl, but I very rarely get what I want like that.

Gowolves
    Participant

BJD.. You are Bronco fan, right? Hope your team wins. Ex wife is from Colorado. Don’t dislike her enough to pull against Denver. My Steelers couldn’t make it so got go with a class organization like the Broncos.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yep, lifelong Bronco fan. My first memory is listening to a Bronco game on the car radio, age 2. Dunno why I picked them, maybe I liked the colors. But it stuck.

He can frustrate at times, but I always liked John Fox too, and would like him to get a ring.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Sunny and mid 60s…WTF kind of weather is that in Denver for a Conf Champs tilt vs the Pats?

What a gyp.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Just for Pey Pey…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hey!!!!
    CBS owes me money now, dammit.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Missed the 1st half driving home from NC. Got back just in time to watch the first drive of the 2nd drive…very impressive. You can color this game over…even if the Broncos don’t punch this over.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Yea Broncs!!

Gowolves
    Participant

Congrats BJD!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Can’t wait for the media to start talking about how Peyton can’t win the big game, how he performs poorly in stressful situations, and how much better Brady is. Wait, he just hushed them up. Somebody will find a way to take a jab at him. Not that he cares. He’s well on his way to hoist the Lombardi for the second time. Masterful performance. One more to go.

BJD95
    Keymaster

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The best defense is a good offense. And a QB pushing 10 YPA.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Wilson with a terrible play.

Wulfpack
    Participant

If anybody can win in Seattle, it’s the Niners. They are built for this game and have been playing extremely well.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Seahawks all out of sorts. San Fran the better team thus far on both sides.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Blowout. Kaepernick going thru the Seattle D like swiss cheese. RW must pick it up for any Seahawk chance. Open it up.

Wulfpack
    Participant

What a complete D bag Sherman is.

Congrats to RW and the Hawks, minus Sherman. No class.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The RW and PeyPey show!

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

What a complete D bag Sherman is.

I guess Seattle needed someone to counter Kapernick

Wulfpack
    Participant

You will find no disagreement from me that Sherman is the best DB in football.

But he’s a grade A self centered A-hole that does not seem to fit the mold of the Hawks. Let your play do the talking.

Something tells me Peyton is going to torch him. And you won’t see him yapping.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Wulfpack… you’re right… both times…

But on Defense in the NFL… when you get one, you get the other….99% of the time.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.