Bringing Home A Trophy

Home Forums All StateFansNation Bringing Home A Trophy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    phcqmfd
    Participant

The wrestling team brings home the hardware:
    http://gopack.com/news/2018/3/17/wrestling-macchiavello-wins-2018-national-championship.aspx

Another Yow hire doing well

TheCOWDOG

Yep.

44rules
    Participant

I could get used to this winning thing.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

phcqmfd
    Participant

And Men’s Swimming and diving NCAA meet is this coming weekend. Another chance to bring home bring home a trophy. Does anybody know the last time we had multiple top 10 finishes in the same school year. So 2 far this year with atleast 3 more good chances
    W CC 8th
    M CC 17th
    W Soccer 17th
    M Soccer 33rd
    W Volleyball 17th
    Wrestling 4th
    Currently top ten in both Mens Swimming and Baseball and the lady pack is still playing so they are assured of a tie for 9th.

It has not been this good in this many sports since V was run off my while I was at State in late 80s to early 90s.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^ Don’t forget ’bout Avent’s baseball team…

GO PACK!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    pakfanistan
    Participant

Relax guys, I’ve been assured that non-revenue sports don’t matter and revenue sports are underperforming.

44rules
    Participant

I think I recognize sarcasm, Paki. Either way, we have to start somewhere. And when Yow took over, we were an overall dumpster fire everywhere. Wasn’t it the volleyball team that hadn’t even won a game in, what, 3 years? Basketball was atrocious and football was stagnant. We’re not where we want to be, but we look like we’re on the way. Cuz Kevin Keatts is a winner. And when was the last time Bill Belichick was on our campus?

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

pakfanistan
    Participant

BTW, if you guys want to watch some of the sports, cylonwolf on youtube is a great resource.

https://www.youtube.com/user/cylonwolf/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.