Bobby Petrino in the ACC

Home Forums StateFans Football Bobby Petrino in the ACC

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24402435/report-louisvilles-hiring-of-bobby-petrino-is-imminent

Huge POS Bobby Petrino looks like he will be coaching in the ACC, back at Louisville after a pretty wild last eight years. Awesome.

It should be interesting, at least.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Why not?

We need more coaches in the ACC with “0” in their name…
    JimbO, DabO, PetrinO…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    LRM
    Keymaster

There’s zero chance this doesn’t end awesomely awful.

tjfoose1
    Participant

It’s a done deal. Inside info is about as inside as possible.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Can’t call Jurich indecisive. Obviously a good coach. But you couldn’t have hired someone more different than Strong. They will be good, especially on offense.

nav
    Participant

He’s freaking crazy and a self serving a’hole but the guy knows how to coach fb. L’ville will be awesome in a few years I suspect.

Greywolf
    Participant

Does he get a motorcycle and a tight-assed assistant in his contract? Marriage counseling?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^It will be interesting to see what, if any, conduct clauses are in the contract.

I’d imagine Louisville / the AD has some CYA clauses in said contract – be shocked if they didn’t. Guys like Petrino don’t seem to heed lessons learned … I’m tempted to put an over/under on the number of seasons before he jumps ship – again.

But, you never know … this may be the start of a 10+ year marriage. Or not.

Texpack
    Participant

I think we just found out that the new neighbors are cooking meth. Swofford is happy because it adds something else unseemly to the ACC and enhances the relative morality of UNC-CH.

He hired his mistress. We’re not talking about somebody who was “just” running around on his wife.

What a drippy turd.

nav
    Participant

It’s ok because according to the AD, Bobby promised him that he was a changed man now.

Wulfpack
    Participant

How about Lame Kiffin interviewing at Bama for OC? Surprising.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster
    Daniel_Simpson_Day
    Participant

“…fool me once, shame on…shame on you. Fool me twice…you can’t get fooled again…” – ole Bobby must be one helluva used car salesman.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

When you lose to Alabama and LSU like Bobby did his last year at Arkansas you get mad. When you get mad, you feel like a badass. When you feel like a badass, you buy a Harley. When you buy a Harley, you get the young girl. When you get the young girl, you act stupidly. When you act stupidly, you crash your bike. When you crash your bike, you end up in a neck brace with no job. Don’t end up in a neck brace with no job. Don’t lose to Alabama and LSU.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

The autobiographies of Petrino and Pitino would make 50 Shades of Grey look like a children’s novel.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Wolfanatic –

Hahaha – that’s awesome ! Thanks for the laugh !

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.