Beware … don't get taken in!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Beware … don't get taken in!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    YogiNC
    Participant

Im SO mad right now!!! I have had enough!!!! We’ll never help anyone again……EVER!! I’m too kindhearted and trusting.
    Yesterday, it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our hearts. We felt SO sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word…not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!
    What? The last straw?!?!
    The last straw was when I realized he had pee’d all over the living room floor!!! Seriously, THAT is the thank you we get for being good to people?!?!?!
    So now, I’m going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don’t bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor.

Smarter than the average bear

Greywolf
    Participant

Im SO mad right now!!! I have had enough!!!! We’ll never help anyone again……EVER!! I’m too kindhearted and trusting.
    Yesterday, it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our hearts. We felt SO sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word…not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!
    What? The last straw?!?!
    The last straw was when I realized he had pee’d all over the living room floor!!! Seriously, THAT is the thank you we get for being good to people?!?!?!
    So now, I’m going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don’t bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor.

Heavy set with skinny arms wearing nothing but a scarf. Shouldn’t be too hard to spot. 😉

rthomas44
    Participant

Too much Christmas Cheer.

freshmanin83
    Participant

I think I have heard of this guy supposedly runs with a guy named Jack who nips at your nose. Beware.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Better wipe up that puddle of pee and when the cops come around asking about a missing person, do your best 7-foot center impression – deny, deny, deny.

McCallum
    Participant

Too much Christmas Cheer.

Amen to that.

McCallum

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Oh yeah that was probably just the Rev. William Barber. Don’t worry he’s harmless.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.