Belk Bowl Uniforms?

Home Forums All StateFansNation Belk Bowl Uniforms?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Is the caption to this Instagram post correct? Is this what the Wolfpack football team is wearing in Charlotte at the Belk Bowl? NEW CLOTH ALERT! Team
    [See the full post at: Belk Bowl Uniforms?]

TheCOWDOG

Don’t know, but as a known “Hotdog” way former receiver, it gets my stamp of approval.

I particularly like the fact that needed accessoriers are on display.

It would leave me guessing as to the color of my hand towel, though.

Red or white?…Oh my.

Does anybody say “hotdog” anymore?

Texpack
    Participant

Hotdog still means the same thing. I still use the word as a noun and use hotdogging as a verb

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Go with a checkered hand towel-red and white, black and red. I don’t think the solids work with this uni. I dig the helmet but the wolf is too busy for my taste. I’ve got a friend in atl whose wolf designs crush any logo we have. Check out some nice work at
    https://dribbble.com/shots/1654037-WOLF-PACK

PackofMac
    Participant

The black pants we already have are far nicer than these and yes, the wolf logo on the shoes and gloves are too busy. I personally am glad we’ve added some style to our threads on game day. It however has done not one da*n thing for the win column. Just win, I still dry heave daily remembering the UNSux game, need a win to help forget.

wolfpack92owen
    Participant

The black pants we already have are far nicer than these and yes, the wolf logo on the shoes and gloves are too busy. I personally am glad we’ve added some style to our threads on game day. It however has done not one da*n thing for the win column. Just win, I still dry heave daily remembering the UNSux game, need a win to help forget.

Ditto this

I think a win over an above average SEC team would do wonders for the mindset of this team and give some of us doubters a glimmer of hope. If we get railroaded then its going to be a long off season.

Wufpacker
    Participant

MP
    Participant

^ I… I… I just don’t know what to say.

PackofMac
    Participant

Wufpacker if I could sum up in a pic how I feel about my 2015 NC State season football ticket renewal decisions that’d be the pic.

Thompson44
    Participant

Where can I buy the white shirt?

Primewolf
    Participant

Why do we let Addidas do this to us. Who approves this kind of mess??

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

The wolf images are shockingly bad. Given that we have a school of design and deep roots in textiles, you’d think we’d insist on something a little more sophisticated with some edge. I would not be caught dead in the shoes or gloves. I don’t even think snoop or whoever the kids listen to these days would wear that crap

BassPacker
    Participant

We have become a program of gimmicky uniforms, not a program of success. Seems ever other game its something new with this crap. Those shoes are a joke. If gonna do something like this….and that’s a big IF, why not use Tuffy which has a tradition with our school. We are the red and white. Forget all this dang bling, its embarrassing …..JUST WIN !!

Gowolves
    Participant

Man, Duke’s helmets are UGLY!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.