Because he deserves to have his picture featured!!!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Because he deserves to have his picture featured!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    choppack1
    Participant

Turner’s shortcomings wouldn’t be so obvious on a complete team.

Also turner shouldn’t be a bad defender… in last year’s intra squad game he had a great defensive stance. Speaking of which it will be very interesting and telling to watch cat’s defensive skills.

Very proud of team for not quitting and staff for a good motivation job last night.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Just remember…

Wufpacker
    Participant

^ His pole dance isn’t nearly as pleasant.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

As my hair gets thinner and thinner, the baldness insinuation really cuts to the quick. I’m to the point where I have to make one of those really important life decisions: combover or shave it off.
    And as to my identity, I’m so deep under cover, if you even thought you could spot me, I’d have to kill you.
    About the game: I woke up for the 2nd half. I think I got the better deal over those who went to sleep at the 2nd half. Was nice to see a win, especially considering no Warren, and extra especially because it was a win over the Terpes. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^Shave it off, Russia.

I am ‘blessed’ with a receding hair line and a bald spot … fortunately I have a good ‘head’ for the shaved look. 100% I would shave it though even if I could star in ‘Coneheads 2’.

Gillette Fusion Proglide. DO IT!

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.