Basketball 2Nite at Mizzou

Home Forums All StateFansNation Basketball 2Nite at Mizzou

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Cat likes that step-back now.

Very Lacey-like. His confidence is soaring.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I hope this is over by the time the Democratic debate starts.. I want to know about all the free stuff I’ll be getting.

Rick
    Keymaster

Who is/was Pringles? That would have been perfect for Dennis Horner.

Painter. Once he popped he cooulnt stop.

Lead at the half. Cat is playing great

Packzingo
    Participant

What’s the score?
    Can’t get anything where I’m at….

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

we’re up 29-28 at the half.. honestly not trying to sound like a turd but if you just type “NC State basketball” into google search it will show the score as the very first result. Pretty sweet.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I hope this is over by the time the Democratic debate starts.. I want to know about all the free stuff I’ll be getting.

I call dibs on the opiates!

SaccoV
    Participant

Heck of a first half for Cat. The rest of the team is basically worthless, and I hope someone can figure out a way to average 10 points by season’s end. Defense was definitely better; hope the Lutz-ing continues into the 2nd.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I call dibs on the opiates!

You so crazy.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Also, I haven’t been watching the GOP debates either, so I dunno who’s gonna blow up what. Plus, there’s totes too many of ’em to keep straight.

BJD95
    Keymaster

One thing you have to give MG, he definitely knows how to use his timeouts effectively. Got our lads’ attention, and though we are still looking like poop, we are back to “poop with effort” which is as good as it gets now and probably enough tonight.

Packzingo
    Participant

Got it Troll…..but I can’t get all the reactions on Google.. 🙂

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Dude, GOP debates are must watch television. Trump vs Bush is amazing! Top notch entertainment with plenty of laugh out loud moments. And for full disclosure I’m registered Republican.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hack a Hippo defense. Pretty smart.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Wow what a frigging pass by Mav. Do more of that, buddy!

Wufpacker
    Participant

We are appearing on the verge of competence.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Dude, GOP debates are must watch television. Trump vs Bush is amazing! Top notch entertainment with plenty of laugh out loud moments. And for full disclosure I’m registered Republican.

It’s just a damned shame that Hunter S. Thompson didn’t live to see it, though not sure he wouldn’t dismiss as an ether by-product. Life as performance art.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We are appearing on the verge of competence.

Serious, like our best 3 minutes of the season.

BJD95
    Keymaster

C-A-T!!!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Did anyone have any doubts that Power Kitty would make that finish and get teh And 1 opp?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Cat’s gotta be closing in on 30 at this point, no?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Did anyone have any doubts that Power Kitty would make that finish and get teh And 1 opp?

MUCH more surprised when Twin A finished his. And I don’t watch the NBA, and I get that Cat is short of stature…but surely he’s a lottery pick if he keeps this up, right?

MrPlywood
    Participant

Just tuned in, saw three nice plays. Should I stop watching now?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I feel like we absolutely need to get this W on the road for our psyche. It’s a game I feel we can build on.

Wufpacker
    Participant

My bad, Cat at 22pts. For some reason I thought he had knocked down two more shots than he has.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.