Baseball Update – Wake Comes to Town

Home Forums All StateFansNation Baseball Update – Wake Comes to Town

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

It’s been a pretty good week for Wolfpack Baseball (20-9, 5-5 ACC). After a disappointing washout weekend in Tallahassee two weeks ago, this past week
    [See the full post at: Baseball Update – Wake Comes to Town]

BJD95
    Keymaster

This week, he be all like Corey LESS WILD ,, amirite??

As a Most Glorious el beisbol Cardinals fan, I likes to watch good defense, so I think I might enjoy watching this team as more games get televised.

Wufpacker
    Participant

uRrite. And hopefully it won’t be just this week. The handful of outings he’s had when he had command he’s been just this side of frigging untouchable.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack overcomes a 5 run deficit to down Wake in game one tonight, 11-7 final.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

5 WF errors….ouch!

Got to see the recap on ACC Sports app.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Fastback68
    Participant

Thanks for the videos.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I thought that was mighty gentlemanly of them to spot WF 5 runs. Winning with class.
    It looked like it was going to be big trouble early, but thankfully Staley was able to settle things down and Avent got them fired up or at least got to go take it easy about 5 hours before everyone else. Well, everyone but Piedmonte that is.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack falls behind again to Wake today, this time 2-0. Comes back, walks off 3-2 in 10 on a Preston Palmeiro RBI single.
    Go for the brooms on Monday night.

Pack78
    Participant

This time WE have the five errors, but won with some clutch hitting.

Wufpacker
    Participant

44rules
    Participant

Looking good after 2. 2-0. Watching on the U.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

TheCOWDOG

I like radio baseball, and Haynes on a balmy type Spring night. Tony Haynes will go down as the most underrated voice State has ever had.

Shame if it takes half a century to get him in the NCAA HOF. Same for my buddy, and spotter, Francis Combs.

choppack1
    Participant

You gotta like any balmy spring night…just got back from walking the dog with the wife and kid, it doesn’t get much better, unless of course, I could have another libation on the deck or side porch while listening to said game (assuming we don’t have a speith-esque meltdown.)

Texpack
    Participant

SWEEEEPPPPP!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Brooms fo’ evahbody. Nice sweep. 6-1 final tonight.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack travels to Elon tonight, beats the ever loving dog mess out of the Phoenix.
    23-3 Final.

Gowolves
    Participant

For those who want to know:

Weekend series coming up against GA Tech @ Tech.
    Friday 7pm on ESPN3
    Saturday 7pm on ESPN3
    Sunday 1pm on ESPN3

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.