Baseball draftees

Home Forums All StateFansNation Baseball draftees

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whiteshoes67
    Participant

CD, or anybody else in the know, any chance any of the Pack9 So and Jr draftees come back to play next year? Dunand is certainly gone, but what about the rest?

TheCOWDOG

‘Shoes I just don’t know. The way I see it, most of them were “fortunate” to be picked up in the spots they were.
    Sign. # Corey Wilder was drafted last year…not in 2017. Wonder what a year of minor league rehab and mechanics would have done for him

highstick
    Participant

What’s the latest on Rodon? Saw he was rehabbing in Charlotte a week or so ago…

CD, is Sammy, Jr. not head coaching material? Or just not ready yet? Been following Ray’s ordeal. I know that was tough on him personally to deal with Holbrook, but he really changed the make up of the norm for the Gamecocks…Kept wanting to bunt, but no one could bunt…

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

TheCOWDOG

‘Stick, it’s been weird spring for me following sport of all kind.
    1. Rodon is probably starting to feel the affects of the slider on his wing.
    2. Sammy Jr. woulda been someone’s HC years ago, if he wanted it, and or, he was sought.I know more about Sr’s condition.
    3. Rare is a kid that has the skill to lay one down.

highstick
    Participant

‘Stick, it’s been weird spring for me following sport of all kind.
    1. Rodon is probably starting to feel the affects of the slider on his wing.
    2. Sammy Jr. woulda been someone’s HC years ago, if he wanted it, and or, he was sought.I know more about Sr’s condition.
    3. Rare is a kid that has the skill to lay one down.

Agreed on the “skill in bunting”…And probably why we practiced bunting so much in high school even with some good power hitters..but we also had some fast kids who ran track…

Wasn’t sure if Sammy, Jr. had the inclination. Not everyone wants to be in charge and on the hot seat…

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.