Bama fan sucker punches ex-LSU QB

Home Forums StateFans Football Bama fan sucker punches ex-LSU QB

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ruffles31
    Keymaster

Bama fan. The closest thing you can get to a UNC Walmart fan…except currently worse because of the success of Darth Saban.

Tennessee Titans quarterback and former LSU signal caller
    Zach Mettenberger reportedly was sucker-punched at a bar in Nashville, Tenn., over the weekend, according to witnesses and the bar’s owner.
    Steve Ford, the owner of Losers Most Wanted Bar & Grill, said Monday that the former Tiger star did not provoke the fight, according to the article by Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean:
    “Here’s the truth: The guy said something about ‘Roll Tide!’ to Zach, and Zach turned around and said, ‘Good luck with that,’ ” Ford said. “And the guy’s buddy then sucker-punched Zach.

I am almost speechless, but this fan base has brought us Harvey Updyke…aka the Toomer’s Corner tree killer as it’s most passionate fan. The fan base was recently named the worst fan base in America.

Worst Fanbase in America

Wufpacker
    Participant

To be an “elitist” in Alabama you have to graduate high school, avoid having kids until you’re 22, and shop at Target instead of Wal-Mart. Seriously, that’s an Alabama elitist.

Too funny.

highstick
    Participant

Bet there’s 2 sides to this story too…like the LSU fan muttering things about “Bleaux Ball Tide Fan”…I detest LSU fans much worse than Bama!

Was having dinner in Gulf Breeze, FL on Friday night wearing a garnet shirt and was mistaken for a Bama fan who was being tormented by a bunch of Auburn fans at his table…He was looking for support. When he saw the Gamecock emblem, he realized he’d messed up! I told him, last time I saw you guys play in the Willie B, the Cocks beat you too!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

BJD95
    Keymaster

ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!!

LMAO

Wufpacker
    Participant

TheCOWDOG

Ya never, ever, suckerpunch a guy until he’s been asked politely to keep wandering hands off your lady friends.

Right Skip?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^that’s right Ernie….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Shoulda hit him harder. Or at least more often.

TheCOWDOG

^
    Agreed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.