ARMY – NAVY

Home Forums All StateFansNation ARMY – NAVY

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    wirogers
    Participant

OK, with not much else going on, who else is watching the ARMY – NAVY game. Having grown up partially in Maryland, having a friend who went to the Naval Academy, and having been stopped by many Navy PT boats for being were I should not have been in the Pamlico Sound and other NC Water Bodies, I have to say; GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!!!!

Pack78
    Participant

Have a good friend whose son graduated the USNA in ’07-went with the family to the Army-Navy games in Philly in ’05 and ’06-awesome experiences. My father was a naval officer back during WW2, but 13 wins in a row for Navy is enough-Go Army!

TheCOWDOG

I you ain’t watchin’ you’re a Commie.

* For the first time in 14yrs; favorite Wolfpack son, (and former teammate/roommate,)Buddy Green is not on the coaching sidelines for Navy. He had major, precarious, neck surgery this season, and Navy forced him off the field for his own good.

Army up 10-7, early. Go Army. Break the streak.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Streak won’t end this year, but I do have some action on Army +21.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

… I could be just the jinx Army needs

TheCOWDOG

Keep doin’ what yo’ doin’ AT.
    Dude Edgar Allan Poe has my speed! I mean..like right now. Had a sweet first half, though.

wirogers
    Participant

Got to get to this game someday, is on the bucket list. I have Army and 6.5 points, so I want Navy to win by 4. I win both ways then.

TheCOWDOG

All Army bets covered except the moneyline. Damn the landmines that the Black Knights put out in front of themselves.

Judging by Niumatalolo’s emotions post game…I think it’s his last Army/Navy spectacle.

Good fun watching a game all the way thru…Not named State.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

always a pleasure

Fastback68
    Participant

A good friend’s son is first year navy. He informed me yesterday that we are going to the game next year, Baltimore I think, regardless of what the wives say.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Army/Navy?????
    Carolina lost. And got screwed by the zebras in the process.
    So do we like Shaka Smart again now, or what?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.