ANOTHER chance for Avent, NC State Athletics to end 23 year championship drought

Home Forums All StateFansNation ANOTHER chance for Avent, NC State Athletics to end 23 year championship drought

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

FWIW, I’d totally read a book called “Bullpen Bitch”.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

I”m getting a ghost writer for that one..(movie to follow)…

freshmanin83
    Participant

Sorry you will have to forgive me or you won’t but I don’t believe in fairy tales, that the force in star wars is a real thing, or that imo silly practices such as avoiding certain things or doing certain specific things have any bearing on the outcome of a contest. The hubris in that beggars description.

AsheWolf
    Participant

^BLASPHEMY I tells ya”. My lucky shirt works 51% of the time. That’s pretty strong evidence.

YogiNC
    Participant

Bullpen Bitch, that IS funny right thar! While the voyeur in me wonders what the movie might be like I’m not sure I’d want to watch it.

Smarter than the average bear

TheCOWDOG

If Wolfanatic is who I think, (Fuquay Varina?)

He probably still sports bullpen bruises. He also was in position to see and hear stuff, other guys missed.

Very,very unlikely to cross baseball universal rules.

Yes. “Bullpen Bitch” has potential.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Negative on the Fuquay Varina, Cowdog, but you’re spot on about the bruises, position to hear stuff, and I know better than to aggravate the baseball Gods. I was just a walk-on catcher,and it seemed at times that I was truly Stoddard’s bullpen bitch as I drew that assignment seemingly on a daily basis. My catching hand hasn’t been the same in the last 42 years.

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.