Alll thru-All done

Home Forums All StateFansNation Alll thru-All done

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    whalepack1
    Participant

Is SFN all thru or just taking the summer off. I hope the latter as I have really enjoyed this site over the years. Please say it ain’t so.

McCallum
    Participant

I’m still here.

I have been known to take off from time to time. Between the cattle farm in Montgomery County and my vested interestes here in Georgia I am short of time which I devoted to this site as well as improving my ability as a Go Fish card player.

Give it time. Greywolf is low on geritol so when that gets remedied I’m sure this place will zoom.

McCallum

NCSU88
    Participant

I think the last couple of years, in addition to being disappointed with the outcomes of the big sports, people are tired of arguing and being shouted down at every turn if their opinions don’t match the loudest shouter. We get innundated every day with the news and social media. Many of the non-sports topics of the summer have been extremely polarizing. The *NC scandal has grown old and stale, and until there is resolution or something groundbreaking or incredibly stupid or controversial happens, it sits on the shelf. Monument hysteria is a great topic, but won’t end well. I am just tired of all the fighting.

highstick
    Participant

As a “hockey instigator”, I’m always ready to “drop the gloves”! I’ve had to resort to Crackpride to get info…Or non info!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Off topic, but has anyone heard from Texpack? Is it true he was last seen doing the back stroke out of Houston? Hope he’s high and dry and safe.

Texpack
    Participant

Off topic, but has anyone heard from Texpack? Is it true he was last seen doing the back stroke out of Houston? Hope he’s high and dry and safe.

I made it through the storm just fine. Water got within 3″ of the house but we stayed dry. The tragedy for our family was that the Cross Country coach for both of our sons when they were in HS drowned in the flood. Our oldest was particularly close to him.

Houston will come back. It’s the greatest city in America and we will get this done, especially with all of the prayers and support from the rest of the country.

44rules
    Participant

Glad you’re OK. Sorry about your loss. Many prayers are heading your way.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Glad that you are well, Texpack and condolences for your family’s loss. I see where UH cancelled their game and we’ve got the Stros and Rangers over here in the Trop.Crazy.

On another note: Thank God college football is back and go to hell University of Stupid Chickens!

TheCOWDOG

Good to hear from ya, Tex.

highstick
    Participant

I made it through the storm just fine. Water got within 3? of the house but we stayed dry. The tragedy for our family was that the Cross Country coach for both of our sons when they were in HS drowned in the flood. Our oldest was particularly close to him.

Houston will come back. It’s the greatest city in America and we will get this done, especially with all of the prayers and support from the rest of the country.

My youngest sister moved her trip East from Saturday to Friday and got out in time. My brother in law was “high and dry” in their 26th floor condo, but not sure he can get to the airport today to fly out…that is if they opened one of the airports. My wife’s cousin and husband “took a boat ride” from their house in Kingwood yesterday cause the water was coming pretty fast and they had to evacuate.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.