Adrian Wilson retires

Home Forums All StateFansNation Adrian Wilson retires

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

A look at @adrian_wilson24's outstanding career following his retirement Monday http://t.co/NBsIQ54n2A #packfamily pic.twitter.com/318DAkgKUR
    [See the full post at: Adrian Wilson retires]

RINGwolf
    Participant

I always liked this clip.

TheCOWDOG

By rights, that guy is Wolf #2 for Canton.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

I’ll never forget the faked punt to Wilson against FSU near the opening of the 3rd quarter at Carter-Finley. This followed an opening half onsides or pooch kickoff that we recovered. Wilson raced down the sideline for a big gainer or TD, I forget exactly which.

YogiNC
    Participant

CD, my favorite wolfpacker, Clayton White, contributed to Wilson’s career at State. Those two were integral members of pretty good defenses in their heyday and made it tough in the middle. While Clayton did play on Sundays he had always wanted to coach, and he’s a darned good one too.

Smarter than the average bear

TheCOWDOG

My bad. Torry Holt will be Wolf #2.

Wufpacker
    Participant

^ Torry & Terrence tossed the ceremonials tonight at Doak.

Torry, from the rubber, threw an impressive fastball down the pipe. Terrence’s was a less impressive ultra-change knuckler, high and awaaayyyy. Tim Wakefield, he ain’t.

But he got it there.

choppack1
    Participant

The defensive backfield when he was here was him, Terrance Holt, and Brian Williams (if my memory serves correct)…all 3 of those guys had solid pro careers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.