ACC Eyes More SEC Games

Home Forums StateFans Football ACC Eyes More SEC Games

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

In addition to considering a nine-game conference schedule, ACC officials have also broached the idea of a model in which conference teams would play eight league games and one SEC opponent every season, according to several sources from both conferences.

Four schools in the ACC — Florida State, Georgia Tech, Clemson and incoming member Louisville — already have built-in SEC rival games during the final week of the regular season.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=10419715

So, who would you want to be matched up with? Tennessee makes perfect sense to me.

highstick
    Participant

Dream on, Dudes…why would the SEC want that? Not going to happen except in possibly a few states..unless the SEC wants to play more “patsy” games…most want to schedule at least one game with an in-state team(non ACC) to promote instate interest and share a little revenue with their little brothers. With limited slots, I cannot see anything happening that would change the current status…maybe with the newbies(A&M, Missouri), but I just don’t see it…I can see rotations of State, UnC, ECU on the Gamecock schedule, but I find difficulty believing Florida, Jawja, Bama, Auburn, LSU are going to bite.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.