A week of high Wolfpack highlights!

Home Forums All StateFansNation A week of high Wolfpack highlights!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Men’s Swimming & Diving I really hope that you saw the great news earlier in the week that NC State’s historically DOMINANT Men’s Swimming program has
    [See the full post at: A week of high Wolfpack highlights!]

compsciwolf
    Participant

Anyone else think the Virginia Tech 3 that won the game in the women’s game looked like a 2? It seemed pretty clear from the replay that the foot was on the line.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Yeah, looks like a 2 to me. They showed 27 angles, I’m surprised it wasn’t reviewed. Or was it? And in the “never going to get the call” category the VT point guard carried the ball before the pass. 😛

wufpup76
    Keymaster

It looked like a two when watching yesterday, but all they needed was two anyway 🙁

compsciwolf
    Participant

@wufpup76 A 2 would have sent it to OT, since VT only won by a point.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^It was a 2, not a 3.

Story has it listed as an 18-footer. I was watching the game and knew State was only up 1. I assumed it was listed or changed as a 3-pointer.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I think that’s the first time I’ve heard the word “gutty” instead of “gutsy.” Both are variants of the same word, of course; just don’t usually hear the one without the “s”

compsciwolf
    Participant

@wufpup76 Ah, thanks. I had heard VT hit a three at the end to win, so I must have heard wrong.

McCallum
    Participant

When does lawn dart season begin?

McCallum

1 AD (after dean)

Pack78
    Participant

Haven’t lawn darts been wiped out by the ambulance-chasers?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.