#7 NC STATE vs #2 SYRACUSE Preview (ACC Tournament Edition)

Home Forums All StateFansNation #7 NC STATE vs #2 SYRACUSE Preview (ACC Tournament Edition)

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    SqlWolf
    Participant

Syracuse and Coach Boeheim, welcome to the ACC Tournament! Have a nice quiet ride home. Go Pack!!!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Jay and Seth not giving us much love after the game, but that’s ok … just thrilled with the victory!

Would that be two Dookies not willing to give us props? Imagine that!

^Haha – it was actually a Dookie and a Hokie, as it was Seth Greenberg – not Seth Davis.

They were making valid points about Syracuse not taking advantage of opportunities, but just wanted to hear about how we won rather than how Cuse blew it. 🙂

Wulfpack
    Participant

Seth just gave us some love.

Texpack
    Participant

Greenberg not Davis. Greenberg really hating on us.

Pack78
    Participant

Let’s go Orange (home)!

Pack78
    Participant

Thanks Tex, I assumed Davis, gave up on listening to these talking heads years ago…

packalum44
    Participant

VaWolf82 does this win give us a chance to be selected?

Wulfpack
    Participant

No Greenberg said we are on the bubble.

MrPlywood
    Participant

State wins and two evil empires lose in one day. Nice.

SqlWolf
    Participant

I don’t care about bubbles or dancing. I want us to win the ACC Tournament. As has been said, “Why not us?”

Wulfpack
    Participant

I’m torn in this game. I know Duke is the better resume win, but we can surely beat Clemson, which puts us in the finals against UVA or Pitt, both very beatable.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

State wins and two evil empires lose in one day. Nice.

It has been an uncommonly good day in Packland.

JeremyH
    Participant

Not that it matters, do I want Clemson or Duke to win?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I’m torn in this game. I know Duke is the better resume win, but we can surely beat Clemson, which puts us in the finals against UVA or Pitt, both very beatable.

^Agree. Beating Duke may actually squeak us in should we lose on Sunday … Clemson *may* be an easier path, but wouldn’t do anything for bubble consideration.

Either way, I’m really happy to be playing on Saturday.

LoCoPack
    Participant

I can only say thank you Pack. My 90 year old Mom called me right after the buzzer! That made it more special. And I agree with a post I read earlier. WHY NOT US!
    Call Russell in for a pep talk!
    And Jim, one more thing. Denny’s is open if you want something to eat on your way out.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I think Duke would be a very tough out. Clemson not so much. And I know we could beat Pitt or UVA. Go Tiggers.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Saw this posted on BTP.

Pure awesomeness.

JeremyH
    Participant

You know we can beat UVA? Did I miss the memo?

Texpack
    Participant

How many times have we lost to the banked in 3? Sweet.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

lol @ UVA being “very beatable”

They’re blowing out pretty much every team they face and lost a single ACC game to date. We’d lose to them by 20.

We absolutely need Duke to win to give us an opportunity at a resume builder

Pack78
    Participant

Go Tiggers, who will also have played two games like us…

JeremyH
    Participant

I’ve decided I’m pulling for Duke to win in a game that goes to at least one overtime, since that means less sleep.

Wulfpack
    Participant

UVA is very good, but beatable. It would be a completely different game than the first one. They are good, very good, don’t get me wrong. But they are not unbeatable. And we’ve easily got the best player on the floor.

Wulfpack
    Participant

And I’m not convinced UVA gets by Pitt tomorrow. Pitt is playing lights out. Very physical. We’ve already shown we can beat Pitt, and that was at the zoo.

hpack
    Participant

I fear Duke takes advantage of our tired legs and rips our hearts out tomorrow. K is hands down the best ACC T coach in generation.

OTOH, if we hang close early and TJ stays upright and out of foul trouble, still have a chance.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.