2017 Baseball Home Opener

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2017 Baseball Home Opener

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack wins on the road tonight @ UNC-G, 8-2 Final.

44rules
    Participant

So 5-2. I’m happy. How do ya’ll really smart baseball people who have had a chance to watch the games feel? I just haven’t had a chance to scroll through ESPN3.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

TheCOWDOG

There’s a lot to like, some to question.

I would expect station to station offense, as the long ball probably won’t be as previously showcased.

Brown’s health may be the determinate factor from the bump.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Pack falls at home tonight to Charlotte, 6-5 Final.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Gents, I’ll be unable to get a new baseball entry up this week, and maybe for a while. Not sure. But feel free to use this one for future games, or start your own as you see fit.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Question for Wuf…why does Staley only throw middle relief, 2-3 innings tops?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Trust me…I’m the last person you want to ask why the staff as a whole is used the way they are.
    Currently wondering when the DeJuneas as a starter experiment is gonna blow up in our faces. Probably about the time his elbow gives and he goes to see Dr. Andrews.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Yep, I know. Are we in for another season of musical chair lineups? I’ll be nice, it’s early yet.

Wufpacker
    Participant

L at home today vs Rhode Island, 5-2.
    UMd tomorrow at USA Baseball (Cary), 4:30p.

PackofMac
    Participant

And of course, only ACC team to shat all over its own pre season top 10 ranking. I should’ve know, the shirts still say NC State. Can a level of excitement stay longer than the first three weeks of an nc state sport just once….please???

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.