2014 NC State Mens's soccer team

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports 2014 NC State Mens's soccer team

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gowolves
    Participant

http://collegesoccernews.com/index.php/2013-team-recruiting/2014-team-recruiting-2/589-north-carolina-state-university-2

On the heels of the World Cup ending I wanted to post positive pub on the men’s team. Findley, head coach, put together one of the best recruiting classes in the country. 5 players are in the top 100 and three are from NC. Last year they were close to getting a at large birth to the NCAA tourney. This could be the turnaround of the program I started following in the 80’s. We have some nice alumni to show to the new recruits. Tab Ramos was an assistant on the most recent mens WC team under Klinsmann. He also coaches the men’s under 20 team. I have to think this helped a lot in getting these guys. Also in the triangle we have Curt Johnson who is president and part owner of the Railhawks. He spent part of his career as GM of the Kansas City Wizards. He was named GM of the year when the Wizards won the MLS championship. Please try to give some attention to this team in the fall. This could be the beginning of some great college soccer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.