#16 DaVille Rolls Into West Raleigh — The Game Thread….

Home Forums StateFans Basketball #16 DaVille Rolls Into West Raleigh — The Game Thread….

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Final Score…

Game Thread – 100
    Loser’s Thread – 28

The Market speaks…
    Deal with IT!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

We lost that first one by a wide margin. Bad offensive execution. That’s what did us in. I like the fight. We’re gonna need that every night.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Notre Dame pounds BC tonight by 28 to move to 1-1 in the league.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Final Score…

Game Thread – 100
    Loser’s Thread – 28

The Market speaks…
    Deal with IT!

😀

And actually bill, I quite enjoyed your thread. I especially thought the part about our kids “growing up” tonight was a delightful touch of irony.

Heelh8r
    Participant

We let VT slip through our fingers, this one we were over matched but we fought our tails off and almost had a chance to steal it. It’s going to be a tough year but I like that we are competing the best we can with what we have. We’re going to win a few and hopefully we will see Rowan and the Martins develop over the year into more scoring threats. Agree we are too easy to defend right now. Abu played great tonight, need for Anya and Freeman to step up the same. We need more weapons to be harder to defend, so it’s got to be those guys to become the weapons.

Texpack
    Participant

We effectively killed the clock for Louisville in the last three minutes. We wasted four possessions worth of time standing outside dribbling.

Rowan had his best game.

We aren’t an ACC team right now.

Rick
    Keymaster

Final Score…

Game Thread – 100
    Loser’s Thread – 28

The Market speaks…
    Deal with IT!

If this keeps up I am going to change the name of the thread. That will teach you… 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.