12/5 CFB

Home Forums StateFans Football 12/5 CFB

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Texas up 10-0 on Baylor.

Houston leading Temple 7-0.

Bama/Florida at 4. Roll Tide and Tigers big time today thank you.

Wufpacker
    Participant

There’s footbaw today?

Wulfpack
    Participant

Houston moves on to a New Year’s Six Bowl.

Texas beats Baylor.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK… so the “Noles shut out the Gatorholes in the Swamp last week….

NOW… the Gatorholes are shutting out (NO TDS ) the Crimson Tide thru the first half of the SEC championship…

The CFP committee ranks Gatorholes #18 and Tarholes #12 …

take your choice … NFW or WTF ????

———————

Damn … Dabo and his Tigers better be watching….

once a HOLE …. always a HOLE…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson playing poorly thus far.

Texpack
    Participant

Houston moves on to a New Year’s Six Bowl.

Texas beats Baylor.

Go Coogs! It was an awesome year to have season tickets at UH. Hopefully the Cougars can add a bowl win to a special season.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson playing like doodoo. Fortunately, Stanford is up 10 on Southern Cal at the half.

Since74
    Participant

Just got home. U*NC ring ceremony at halftime?

Fastback68
    Participant

Clemson made 101 mistakes but is covering spread at the half. Stop trying to murder Unx and just play ball.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Heard interesting stat. Clemson has the most touchdowns from outside red zone in ncaa. Unc has given up least number. Unc solid against big play, and I think they’ll get the offense going in second half. Still get the feeling Clemson can run Watson whenever they want and get big yards. Tigers win but holes keep it close. And if they don’t, that punter better just enter witnes protection

Wulfpack
    Participant

This is more like it. Tigers rolling now.

Fastback68
    Participant

#12 starting to shake his head after every play. Welcome to the Atlantic Division —hole. But, but, but we scored 50 on Wake.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Nice fake punt call by the assHat. And can someone tell me what “all” Queasy has “been through”?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

sense of relief starting to pour over me

Adventuroo
    Participant

Wife, who is an Anti…..UNC, Clemson/FSU fan is happily humming….”Tiger Rag”.

ROFLMAO from WhiteShoes comment on punter. 32 is about the number of seconds he will have after the game is over if the Heels come back and win.

Dabo has got to go to the Bobby Knight School of Anger Management. Have read a LOT of Knight’s temper and his “methods” of expressing it. Dabo done covered all in the first book and used some that old Bobby never even thought of…

Speaking of HMMMMM….I thought the FIX WAS IN….The ABC crawler about Jameis Winston caught my eye. The Tallahassee COP done spilled the bean about this “alleged” investigation of the Supposed Sexual Assault.

Seem like he made ExGov Jim Martin seem like an investigator worthy of a Woodward and Bernstein award.

WIll be interesting. If this comes to trial, SOMEBODY gonna write some checks. It WILL be expensive…..someone calculated how much Paul McCartney paid Linda for every “act” and it was in the hundreds of thousands…..Charlie Sheen did have a better idea. I don’t know if the young lady will make as much for her “violation” as Linda M. did, on the average, for her services….but she will do well….

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Wouldn’t even be close if clemson didn’t spot the cheats about 2 TDs.

Fastback68
    Participant

Why the hat didn’t call time out to stop the clock is bizarre

BJD95
    Keymaster

Secret genius plan, I’m sure!

BJD95
    Keymaster

WHAT a run by #3 for Sparty. And they will make the playoffs, despite getting f-ckall from Connor Cook. What a nothingburger that dude is.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Congrats Clemson. Though a bit rusty, they are my pick to win it all. Most balanced team out there.

Fastback68
    Participant

Bookend losses in Charlotte to SC (the f— you state) teams.

choppack1
    Participant

Thank heavens that nightmare is over.

Clemson tried to give away that one…much like they did against Notre Dame, FSU and us…game confirmed what I thought… Marquis is much like brisset – but with more weapons and I think less smarts…once Clemson committed to run – game was over. But Clemson – our less choking sister school (of we may be the sister school… The homely one) – didn’t finish em.

Great games for first round of playoffs. Michigan state’s drive was epic. Bama is tough as nails…love saban. Would want my son to play for him or dantonio (maybe stoops too.)

I do think DD can be one of these guys. I am patient enough to wait – but like a child I will ask “are we there yet” every 5 minutes.

coyotejoe
    Participant

Thank God that I don’t have to go to work Monday and listen to insufferable Holes fans rant about being ACC champions.

redwolf87
    Participant

Nice to see the Holes get hosed on a critical call for once. They have no right to complain after the way they have hosed all of college athletics for the last 40 or so years.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I’m picking Oklahoma. Only one who looked like a good team yesterday (by not playing). Clemson should be ashamed of themselves, trying to give yet another game away and playing scared/tight on the big stage (ND, FSU).

Other than a 50+ point beatdown, couldn’t script it better for the Cheaters. Now they can whine and bitch and moan about how unfair the world is, while we laugh at them.

The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice. Also, Karma is a bitch. SUCK IT, HOLES!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.