Reply To: As the calender turns, so does the Pack

Home Forums All StateFansNation As the calender turns, so does the Pack Reply To: As the calender turns, so does the Pack

Gowolves
Participant

I think part of the issue is the change of the game in general. This is a college basketball issue. Look at the scores from last night’s games. First the ACC match ups and then only the top twenty-five match ups. Notice how many games are in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. Only a few were able break 70. The game has turned to a hot mess of hacking, grabbing, and poor free throw shooting. It makes the “parity” people exited. Look at UVA’s roster only one 4 star on the team. Now I think Bennett is a excellent coach but are you telling me he has coached up ALL of his three stars to look like a team like this and the last two years? Not every player pans out due a number a reasons. I guess he has a good eye for talent.

I think they should lower the shot clock. Not trying to hijack this thread but I do agree with the general consensus that the Pack will have to develop a consistent defensive pressure to win games and make the tourney. When they went to the zone in the first half it was a great call. Second half the man to man D picked up and it was good. I don’t think they went to the zone in the second half while the game was still in doubt. Don’t understand that. I could be wrong though.