Reply To: Where Does NC State Football Go From Here? I’ve Got Some Questions for You

Home › Forums › All StateFansNation › Where Does NC State Football Go From Here? I’ve Got Some Questions for You › Reply To: Where Does NC State Football Go From Here? I’ve Got Some Questions for You

#57819
Deleted
Participant

I expect us to come out flat this week on offense. It will be the first game played in a hostile crowd and we rely on motion, shifts, etc. which I think is a bit tougher when you can’t hear. I also suspect the offense feels pretty good about itself after the showing against Clemson and may not be quite so sharp.

I think Clemson wins by about 7-14 pts (say 49-38). If NC State is to have any shot, the defense will need to hold up early until the offense kicks in gear.