Your “Where’s Gen. Wm Tecumseh Sherman When You Need Him?” at GT Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Where’s Gen. Wm Tecumseh Sherman When You Need Him?” at GT Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

That was one damn ugly Yankee, no?  He knew how to deal with Atlanta tho.  Then 150 years later, the Falcons make him proud in SB LI. But I digress…
    [See the full post at: Your “Where’s Gen. Wm Tecumseh Sherman When You Need Him?” at GT Open Thread]

BJD95
    Keymaster

Honestly, all Yankees look alike to me.

Except for V and Cowdog, naturally!!

Pack78
    Participant

Oh, yeah Wm. T. Sherman, known around these parts as that damned Yankee pyromaniac…

Fastback68
    Participant

Sherman got lucky in round one. There’s no way they drive thru Atlanta again.

Adventuroo
    Participant

There used to be an old saying….”Houdini could not escape from New Jersey….”. That is more appropriate that “Houdini could not escape the traffic delays in Atlanta…”

Have NO prediction, nor, other than we win, insights into the game. It is what it is.

The Yahoo Link was a hoot….don’t know how prophetic it will be. IF you read the comments, they were also interesting.

Seems like there is ONE person out that that would entrust his well endowed, young and beautiful daughter to the duo of WJC and MG…with absolutely no hesitation…

Probably someone who’s wife made his dress up in a pink vagina outfit and attend the “We Want Respect” march where they profanely defamed everyone, flouted their god given gentailia as a Weapon of Mass Destruction and also proclaimed that “they got NO respect” when dressed up with Vagina hats, gloves, full body costumes, etc.

Off the PC Soap Box….let the Game begin…WRAL is pre-empting some of their MSM drama and drivel and will carry the game, LIVE, at 8:00 pm.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I guess people must actually watch that “This Is Us” tripe if they’s re-running it at 7pm tomorry??

YOU DISAPPOINT ME AGAIN, AMERICA.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Nobody can hit outside of 2 feet, should be a fun game to watch.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Houdini could not escape from New Jersey…

Just pay the nice lady at the toll booth. It’s always worked for me.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

No TV coverage here. Note that’s not a complaint, merely a statement of fact.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I dig the black unies. It’s kind of like we playing in camo, so no one knows who we are. Smart

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

And ESPN3 is blacked out here. Explain that Lucy

BJD95
    Keymaster

Try theacc.com – that should work if/when ESPN3 no worky. That means it is AVAILABLE for local broadcast, your channel just declined.

Packdude
    Participant

Time to sit on the ball

Heelh8r
    Participant

12-6 we twice as good as them

BJD95
    Keymaster

We could take these checklefucks.

Packdude
    Participant

We own deez bitches

Texpack
    Participant

When simply contesting shots is a key to victory it’s a sad State of affairs.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yes, I actually think we have shot tonight.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

your channel just declined.

Been happening for decades so I’m not surprised.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Pastner = great hire. So far, at least.

Adventuroo
    Participant

I fully understand why GT can’t hit feces….Coach MG has on a Blue shirt….and a Lime Green tie. The last time I thought his outfits were weird was with my old Sony Projection TV…..and the bulb was bad. I HOPE that my Ultra 4K TV ain’t going “south” on me and that what I saw was what I saw….the team is bedazzled by it.

GO MARKELL….GO GO GOOOOO and please STAY and STAY…

Packdude
    Participant

Hope the coach halftime reading the newspaper in the stall while everybody stands around really peps up the team.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

theacc.com feed is working for now. It doesn’t seem that long ago that State blocked all of the radio stations in the Wolfpack network from streaming over the internet so that they could charge for the radio feed. Now we can watch video for free.

Fastback68
    Participant

Has anya played?

Packdude
    Participant

Can’t wait to get my check for watching

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.