Sun Bowl vs. ASU

Home Forums StateFans Football Sun Bowl vs. ASU

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    BassPacker
    Participant

quote=127740]<“Many years ago ticket sales were important considerations. Not so much with the TV money coming in.”

[/quote][quote

tractor57
    Participant

For me doesn’t really matter as I’m not going to a bowl game. I di that in the day and enjoyed it a lot but not my thing now. I guess Sheridan and his foot the pedal against ECU in Atlanta helped do that for me. Oh and those damned cowbells in the GA Dome.

TheCOWDOG

I know, only so much you can take from an old jock. In ’72, we were bummed that we didn’t get the Sun Bowl invite.

We had to make do with the the Peach.

LifeLongWolf
    Participant

CD, there is a direct relationship between how often you comment and a particular thread’s level of interest. So, never be shy about sharing.

To borrow a phrase: “More Cow(Dog)!”

TheCOWDOG

CD, there is a direct relationship between how often you comment and a particular thread’s level of interest. So, never be shy about sharing.

To borrow a phrase: “More Cow(Dog)!”

You need to post more often,too.

Back in the wayback, I sat in front of that television with my mom and dad, little brothers, and family pets, in and around Bowl week. Gator, Cotton, Orange, Sugar, Rose, and lo and behold…the Sun, on national TV.

Hell. By the time my family could watch their kid play in one, they had to make sure the UHF antenna was in working order to get it from Atlanta, via Canadian signal.

Now, I have no compunction to travel for the game, as I have visited the Judge Roy Bean Museum, previously. However, I always thought the view from the hilltops around the stadium would be cool.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.