State falls to ASU, long season ahead

Home Forums All StateFansNation State falls to ASU, long season ahead

Viewing 15 posts - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Heelh8r
    Participant

I miss Wufpup terribly.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Wow we really are in trouble here. We can’t get a real thread started and we can’t speak ill of Rick. You people are giving me a head ache.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Maybe he’s taking grad courses at Mizzou.

tjfoose1
    Participant

I missed last night’s game but the Wolfpack looked pretty good down the stretch against #22 LSU.

Kinda puts a buzzkill on the masochistic schadenfreude though.

mak4dpak
    Participant

So with all the attention given to Gott and when the team loses, looks like they deserve a blog for kicking LSU butt, though most on here probably didn’t expect such a result, with a so called long season ahead of us. Go Pack! Congrats in the 11 point win, and low point total by their superstar Ben Simmons, who also fouled out.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Coached his tail off. Glad somebody noticed.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Kinda puts a buzzkill on the masochistic schadenfreude though.

You know better than that.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Counselors will be available for those who were on the ledge.

ORW will delete the Sexts from their mates.

Go Pack.

Really great game….pity it did not qualify for a main thread

Cat was 24 – 26 from line. Played 80 minutes out of 85.

choppack1
    Participant

Wow. Great defensive game plan and executed perfectly.

Offensively we are a still a wip. But these are the games that give me a ton of hope.

Gonna say this – mav may shoot to much but he battles on the boards AND he ain’t remotely scared. He was huge in the ot. Very high iq game from the team where we battled like hell on the boards.

TheCOWDOG

That Jones dude…Ya know…LSU BB coach?

He sure has his tendencies.

packalum44
    Participant

Gott’a teams will underperform their talent level like they have every year. Underperform by about 10-20 spots. It is variable. On paper we have a borderline 25-30ish team. I expect us to end 35-50ish RPI and sneak end and some will praise Jesus and others will wonder why we continue to settle.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Good win. Didn’t see tonight’s game. Glad we pulled it out. Johnny jones vs gott is a classic matchup for so many reasons. Both teams underperform. Someone had to lose

choppack1
    Participant

Cowdog – they are as talented as a team as we will face.

How about the foul shooting discrepancy… In our favor! Did LSU get screwed or did the refs call a decent game.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Gonna say this – mav may shoot to much but he battles on the boards AND he ain’t remotely scared. He was huge in the ot. Very high iq game from the team where we battled like hell on the boards.

Yep. I’d much rather focus a guy’s raw talent and fearlessness than try to teach confidence.

tractor57
    Participant

Maybe I’m the odd man out here but I enjoy watching a team develop as the year progresses. With the “new” NCAA and the transfers, leaving early, etc seems I do get to watch a young team develop each year. I enjoyed watching both of the games in NY. Yes I would have preferred 2 wins rather than 1 but I do see some positive trends. Will that hold for the season? I have no clue but I am enjoying the ride regardless.

Viewing 15 posts - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.