CFB 2015 Starts THIS Week: What do you expect from the Pack?

Home Forums All StateFansNation CFB 2015 Starts THIS Week: What do you expect from the Pack?

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    john of sparta
    Participant

we lose S.ALA., VaT, FSU, UN*.
    we lose one or the other: WFU/BC.
    no bowl.

pakfanistan
    Participant

we lose S.ALA., VaT, FSU, UN*.
    we lose one or the other: WFU/BC.
    no bowl.

Is that like reverse juju or something because otherwise….

No, maybe, probably, no, no/no, yes bowl.

Greywolf
    Participant

If the holes can be enthusiastic with that bunch of losers, we ought to be ecstatic.

Put down the rear view mirror and look out of the front of your faces. This is the first of many exciting Wolfpack seasons. I’m going with Mr. Dog — whatever he says works for me. 🙂

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

I expect 9-3 and a bowl game win. The team has the talent, the schedule and the depth to do it now.

choppack1
    Participant

Tough to predict records when you have no idea what will happen in the year. However, while young, dd has done a very good job building depth. Some question marks in the trenches and at receiver, but it would appear that both talent and depth are there.

I look for 8-10 regular season wins. 4-4 will represent improvement and 5-3 will be a watershed year (matching a conference record for wins in last 20 years.)

The season has gotten off to a solid start with fedora showing incredible stupidity/stubbornness allowing the chickens to get a w in Charlotte last night and harbaugh falling in his debut.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.