Raleigh Regional Preview (sort of)

Home Forums All StateFansNation Raleigh Regional Preview (sort of)

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 486 total)
  • Author
    ncsu1987
    Participant

Wow.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hey, that helps.

ncsu1987
    Participant

Hey, I noticed on the home plate camera angle, there were an awful lot of light on in the back suite room in Lee. Shouldn’t those young students be asleep?

TheCOWDOG

Nice dinger…no premises meant.

Shepard does have a massive swing, though.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I like the response, gotta say.
    13-5 Pack headed to 8th.

TheCOWDOG

’87…No binoculars allowed.

Most bummed about Ali, still.

ncsu1987
    Participant

has he thrown a strike yet?

ncsu1987
    Participant

Ali was a giant, he lit the way for so many to follow with the sheer intensity of his personality. The world is a little darker tonight.

I spent a year in 610c in Lee, high enough that we didn’t worry about shades or binoculars…

Bases loaded on walks? Are you kidding me? Pitching is going to KILL us against Coastal…

Wufpacker
    Participant

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yep, I’m also pretty bummed about Ali.
    Lotsa early childhood sports memories, but none stronger than Thrilla and Rumble.

ncsu1987
    Participant

Just going to have to accept the fact that no lead is going to be safe from here on out. That blooper to center looked like a keystone kops routine…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well that was closer than it should have been.

ncsu1987
    Participant

Nice bit of pitching there to close things out. I’ll take it. Hoping Coastal doesn’t blow the doors off.

G’night, gents.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Good grief. Woke up this morning and went looking for the replay to watch. Couldn’t find it in the replay list and went and saw that it was still live. Wasn’t expecting that at all. Got to watch the last few innings live which doesn’t usually get to happen. Get some rest boys.

Pack78
    Participant

I gave up at ~10:45 figuring a resumption today @11…shoulda known better!

ETA-Sad news about Ali…always loved the interplay between he and Cosell…whatever Cosell wasn’t, he was a GREAT boxing announcer IMO.

tractor57
    Participant

I dropped off before the various “dick” posts here. Glad someone had pissing contest (mine is good BTW) but at my age simply can’t party all night like I used to.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I am so offended that you are offended over these said “dick” posts. Just kidding, I don’t care.

Glad the Pack won and Gott gets to keep his job!

tractor57
    Participant

Reading this morning I found it to be very funny and I’m not offended at all. Just could not party all night like a rock star.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

lol well good! now i’m offended you weren’t offended however.. guess I’ll fill one of these out:

butt hurt report

tractor57
    Participant

I’ll cop to being an idiot (easy enough and probably true).

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

Gowolves…I have lots of family in Greenwood and lived there for 11 years.

Pack78
    Participant

^^^TAT-That report form really needs posting over on IC…you’d be doing those clowns a service.

Gowolves
    Participant

Gowolves…I have lots of family in Greenwood and lived there for 11 years.

Yeah my brother moved there over twenty years ago after finishing his master’s at SC. He has worked for Lander the entire time. I like Greenwood. It’s a real nice town and the people are wonderful.

Gowolves
    Participant

Bethune-Cookman game had a prime example of how college players don’t even know how to execute the pickle. Bases loaded and no outs. Single to left and the runner on first gets caught in a run down between second and third. Shortstop chases him to third but runs on the infield grass instead of the base path. As he approaches the runner the runner is able to duck under/around the tag without leaving the base path. Shortstop has to get in the baseline and quickly force the runner back to second by tossing the ball to the third baseman fairly quickly. That should be a fairly easy play to execute. Fundamentals.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hell Troll, we need a whole case of those forms.
    Get yo’ printer inked up, baby!!!!
    /saves image for future (over)use

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 486 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.