1. Thanks for the interesting post.
2. This is such a small sample size, it isn’t particularly meaningful, especially considering some of the variables (e.g., Glennon being a redshirt junior who has been through spring practice twice as the #1 QB).
3. I think it is (should be) obvious to all that Glennon is not going to be comparable to/as good as Rivers. If he was, he would have beaten out Wilson before now. Rivers is one of the best QBs in ACC history, so that bar is very high, and there is no shame for Glennon in not being that good.
4. I think it is (should be) obvious to all that Glennon is not going to be comparable to/as good as Wilson. They are completely different types of QBs. And Wilson is one of the best QBs in ACC history, so that bar is very high. Unfortunately for Glennon, due to circumstances, this comparison will be relevant for the rest of Glennon’s career.
5. So in terms of the QBs named in this post, IMO we are left with the question of whether or not he will be better than Davis, Stone, and Evans. I feel pretty certain he will. It might be more interesting to include a larger sample set of NCAA QBs or Wolfpack QBs.