Here is a quick video to watch that will take your mind off of the horrible tragedy today at the Boston Marathon. As we all know, Jon Gruden’s QB Camp, which is basically must-see TV, for the second year in a row will showcase a former Wolfpack quarterback. Last year, Russell Wilson was on the [...]
If you haven’t caught this little nugget yet this afternoon, do yourself a favor and check out the N&O’s fluff piece du jour entitled UNC players have been talking about Pack since the summer. While not intentionally written with any sort of pro-Wolfpack slant whatsoever, it should still be entertaining for any Pack fan nonetheless.
A few priceless quotes to get you started….
From Sylvester Williams:
- “Last year, one of my best friends, Tydreke Powell, he cried because he was like, ‘I wanted to beat State before I left.”
- “All I remember from last year was us not being able to have much success on offense and us only having one sack on Glennon,” Williams said. “The biggest thing is that after that game, I literally went to sleep for the next 30 minutes.”
- “We’ve been losing to them the last five years in a row – we’re kind of tired of hearing all that.”
- “They have all the rights to say it, but come Saturday, I think we’re going to get after it. It’s definitely going to be a big win for us if we get it.” (bold added by me)
- “[Last year] They kind of jumped the gun on us early and we just couldn’t do anything,”
While it has twice won five consecutive games in the 118-year-old series, N.C. State has never stretched it to six against UNC.