Your “Unbreak My Heart” Wake Forest Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Unbreak My Heart” Wake Forest Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    wolfmanmat
    Participant

In the acc there is 1 gimme- great post there. To any pack fans that went to the game- did the beer sales help? We may need to start beer sales the last couple home games just to get attendance

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

saw this come through my twitty tweets feed

Wake Forest’s Keyshawn Woods on today’s game vs NC State: “We knew if we got up early on them, they was going to quit.”

BJD95
    Keymaster

saw this come through my twitty tweets feed

Wake Forest’s Keyshawn Woods on today’s game vs NC State: “We knew if we got up early on them, they was going to quit.”

Also if we got up early, then they made a run and pulled ahead. Several quitty scenarios.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

also seeing that DSJ took HIMSELF out of the game

and BJ told an opposing fan to “meet him outside”

it’s twitter, so take with a grain of salt, although would it be surprising if true?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

total disaster all around.. Gott’s not really leaving Yow with much of a choice

Fastback68
    Participant

Spicoli was up a grand at 6am, another grand at tipoff, another thousand in a couple of hours and another grand come midnight while he is out trolling. His players are gone. Goodbye, poon banger.

Wufpacker
    Participant

In the ACC there is one gimmmie.

Beat me to it.

Texpack
    Participant

I opted for a 2000m swim followed by mowing the grass instead of watching today. Losing to Wake by 30 is just plain embarrassing. It’s good to see us be completely non-competitive. That makes the axe swing a little easier.

tractor57
    Participant

All along I counseled for 5 years but after 6 ain’t no good thing. Time for the AD to act ore move along.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Last year was bad, we coulda gotten over that, but this year is worse. Coach has gotta go, even if it happens before season’s end. A backup coach can do no worse. Poor Duke! What an embarrassment to lose to us at home. Got tickets to the game Wednesday nite, unfortunately. If we continue as we are, it will be a 51+ loss. At least I won’t have to endure the whole game, with the long drive back to Fayetteville.

Rick
    Keymaster

We had a game? I coached both kids basketball games and played some tennis. With weather this nice why waste it on this team? Gottb isn’t even trying at this point.

mak4dpak
    Participant

I think the protestor should chant NOT MY COACH!!!!

Sweet jumper
    Participant

Gott-fried or Gott-fired?? That is the question.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We had a game? I coached both kids basketball games and played some tennis. With weather this nice why waste it on this team? Gottb isn’t even trying at this point.

Shit, you play el tenis?? I was pissed my buddy couldn’t play this weekend. We should hit around sometime (unless you are better than a 3.5, then I prolly can’t hang). I apologize in advance for the swearing.

McCallum
    Participant

I cut fire wood today.

What a glorious day, not a care in the world.

McCallum

wolfpack92owen
    Participant

I wonder if greywolf still thinks we are just being negative here?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^^Ok.. after the game, I gott the garden plowed up…
    Start planting some early stuff later on this week…

fwiw… picked some broccoli, califlower, chard, carrots radishes and kale too….

which combined is a wholehelluvalotmore than the GottNothingLeft’s wufpuppies did today….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    choppack1
    Participant

Well, being a Winston Salem resident when my wife approached me about tix from her work in December – it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Of course, as luck would have it – my time would have been much better spent on a personal level doing my weekend 8 mile run.

But, went to game with little expectation and it was a good thing.

They serve beer at Wake – and perhaps the most obvious difference between wake forest and NC state is that it’s not obvious they sell beer.

I was very relaxed – it was good day spent with the family, then the second half I hung with a friend of mine who is disappointed his marriage is over.

So good day but for the basketball. Again, we should be thankful to Gott for removing all doubt on the coaching situation.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I mean, we were only 17 points from covering, what more can you expect from a tough road matchup??

GT has come back on BC, looks like we may stay in 14th…for now

choppack1
    Participant

Yes. 3 out of 4 horrendous efforts in a row

Just saw a reference on TOS as to latest Gott rumor – and if it has any truth, let’s just say if Yow doesn’t can him, Yow should be fired and if Woodson doesn’t can her and can him, he should be fired.

From what I read, if verified he should have been fired on the spot. Hopefully just rumors.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^The first thing you learn walking behind a Mule is that the Mule will grin at you, eat out of your hand, take the bit, nod it’s head in approval, slide in the traces and then FAAARRTT, not poot, rudely in your face when it knows you can’t let go… and laugh to itself all the way back to the barn….

gee – haw – gohead – moanback

hello #GottNothingLeft….

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

Yes. 3 out of 4 horrendous efforts in a row

Just saw a reference on TOS as to latest Gott rumor – and if it has any truth, let’s just say if Yow doesn’t can him, Yow should be fired and if Woodson doesn’t can her and can him, he should be fired.

From what I read, if verified he should have been fired on the spot. Hopefully just rumors.

What’s the rumor? If it’s on the other site no reason not to tell us.

choppack1
    Participant

Rick – put 2 and 2 together… I am not going to say it, because it’s just disappointing, but given previous rumors not surprising.

Roo has given a strong hint and we can leave it at that. Who knows the veracity – but when someone’s past makes it believable – and their product is as bad as this….Well, it’s just time – and hopefully, ptbs see this and aren’t blinded by whatever loyalty they have to this party.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Took in some wrestling tonight, State vs VT, in Blacksburg. Great match, with them ranked higher. Had a chance to win in the final match, but couldn’t pull it out. But much more entertaining than the game today. Maybe they could teach the BB team some defense.

McCallum
    Participant

Let’s just hope he didn’t:

1) find his way into the bathroom he “feels” he should piss in

2) he isn’t chasing his Jack Daniels with Diet Rite cola

I promise you all State will be State.

He will remain.

McCallum

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.