Your “Show of Hands…Who’s Still Here?” U*NC Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Show of Hands…Who’s Still Here?” U*NC Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    TheCOWDOG

I have a speech, too.

“Howboh ah ya “talented” stahs show us how talented you is.”

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

awww helll here we go

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Uncle Roy is gonna go with the “Cut the Head OFF the Snake” gameplan… why would he change a thing from the last game??

Tonight, we’ll see whether or not Mr. Smith is “Ready” for the NBA….

How Mr. Smith goes, so goes the PACK… like it or not….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Gee, Wes Durham. That won’t make me want to put a bullet through my skull or nuthin’

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

How Mr. Smith goes, so goes the PACK… like it or not….

that’s been the case all year

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

In stripes tonight in the PNC…

Les Jones, Breedy and Smith

Pack going small to start the game…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well lookit that.

Wufpacker
    Participant

On the other end that would have been called over the back…sorry.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I hear first boos at 2-7.

jay95
    Participant

I’m watching but don’t know how long I can last, doesn’t look like anything has changed

Class of 95

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

looking like the beat down is on

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

NFW — small works against the HOLES…

suicide …. no what else is new?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

twitter says Mark was deifnitely boo’ed

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

UNC -11.5 = free money

BJD95
    Keymaster

Appears most wolves just tore up they tix. Or maybe the Hole faithful ain’t wanna go neither.

It did rain earlier.

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

UNC is just a much better team. No chance.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

A few more minutes I’d say before total mental breakdown and subsequent collapse.. i.e. laying down

highstick
    Participant

Every time I see the “goat/the Ram/whatever”, I have mixed emotions…I hate the Holes and everything they represent, but I do have friends who couldn’t figure it out and went there…Enough said about academics…But I had(and he’s deceased now…thus the past tense) that was a Raleigh native, in fact, a neighbor of Coach Case when he was growing up…But, he went to Carolina cause he was from the era that State was more technically oriented versus liberal arts. He majored in History edjemakasion, but was a pretty damned good tennis coach…He was a friend of my wife before we met and we developed a pretty good relationship for a State & Hole Fan. Wasn’t the same weekend, but I was helping him move a desk from his Mom’s house to his house back in the day with DT and Walter Davis. I knocked a light fixture out and it hit me just above my eye and I was bleeding like the proverbial stuck pig. We went over to the Old Rex, I got stitched up and we beat a path to his house to watch State beat Carolina.

Anyway, back in the early 2000’s, when I moved out of the SC swamps, he kept bugging us to go the State-Carolina football game every year. I finally acquiesced and I think the first game we went to was at State when Rivers was the QB…Won the game so I was happy…The next year, he insisted that we go to Carolina and I witnessed the “infamous no fumble” call. I cannot remember which year it was though because he’d drag us to eat at the Ram’s Club to eat before the game…The first time, I was clueless about “what the Ram’s Club was” except for a bunch of Hole donors…I wore my NC State hat inside and got all sorts of nasty looks…I did actually know a few folks and we exchanged jabs about the game. But, then this freakin’ goat is standing over my back shoulder while I’m eating…None other than the Hole Goat Mascot. We screwed around, I was laughing, and it wasn’t until later that I really figured out that “he didn’t want me in there wearing my NCSU hat”…Seriously, he was pissed, but I didn’t understand cause his face was covered…

And now here’s where the story goes wacky…the next year, the young fellow who was the goat decided to walk somewhere at an out of town game, and was run over by a car and killed…I hate the goat, but not the young fellow who was killed. From what I understand, he was a really good kid…Makes me feel a little strange every time I see the mascot anymore.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

At the under 16 in the first…

PACK – 0
    *NC – 0.5

GOTT going all or nothing on Smith…
    idk….

jay95
    Participant

Wes Durham AND Dan Bonner??!! There aren’t two bigger UNC homers out there, it’s gonna be a long night boys

Class of 95

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Evidently the ACC network doesn’t extend into Central VA. Oh well, the Tune-In app will tell me more than I’ll want to know.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Is the pool still open on when lead goes to double digits as well as the halftime deficit?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Dennis Smith visibly frustrated…

WolfWiz11
    Participant

This team just plays scared. So scared. Was Cat just a fearless leader last year? We didn’t play so timidly then.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Markel makes an early appearance…

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 302 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.